Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Hunt Queue Broken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
I was having so much fun playing Beastmoon this morning until one match where I entered with only one other wizard on the same team as me, and we both instantly won the match once it started. When we got ported back to the PvP lobby, we both couldn't join another match.

Now I can't join another match at all. It just shows a solid number of other players waiting, never changing. I've waited hours for my queue to go off but it just never has. I even asked my friend while I was waiting to join the queue to see if my number would increase, but she ended up getting in a match right away while I was stuck with the number by the Gamma icon.

I tried relogging and trying to queue on different characters but nothing is working! :( It just won't let me join another match. When I left the queue, it also kept automatically putting me back in the queue when I didn't want to be in it anymore. Other times the game wouldn't even respond to me clicking "join queue." And then I'd get a random "Problem" box telling me I had to wait 15 min. :(

Please help! I want to have fun playing this mode but I can't!

Administrator
Nuolong on Jan 8, 2020 wrote:
I was having so much fun playing Beastmoon this morning until one match where I entered with only one other wizard on the same team as me, and we both instantly won the match once it started. When we got ported back to the PvP lobby, we both couldn't join another match.

Now I can't join another match at all. It just shows a solid number of other players waiting, never changing. I've waited hours for my queue to go off but it just never has. I even asked my friend while I was waiting to join the queue to see if my number would increase, but she ended up getting in a match right away while I was stuck with the number by the Gamma icon.

I tried relogging and trying to queue on different characters but nothing is working! :( It just won't let me join another match. When I left the queue, it also kept automatically putting me back in the queue when I didn't want to be in it anymore. Other times the game wouldn't even respond to me clicking "join queue." And then I'd get a random "Problem" box telling me I had to wait 15 min. :(

Please help! I want to have fun playing this mode but I can't!
What's your player name? Feel free to email community@wizard101.com if you want to keep it private.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Sparck on Jan 8, 2020 wrote:
What's your player name? Feel free to email community@wizard101.com if you want to keep it private.
Hi Sparck, one of them is Iridian and the other I tried to queue on was Michael Mistmender.

Community Leader
I was having the same issues when I first contacted support a couple days ago, however they replied saying that the queue should be working fine for the beastmoon when its in live realm. Excited to try out the test realm!

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Survivor
Oct 12, 2017
Hello there,

I'm afraid I'm unable to join the Beastmoon Event due to a glitch in the team up. This bug began during the last Beastmoon Event and continued to this newest one. After joining a match, the number of players in the queue is frozen on a number and never finds a match. Several hours will go by without the number of people in the queue ever changing.

I was hoping the glitch would end when the last Beastmoon Event ended but it unfortunately continued into this new event. It seems like the problem won't fix itself, so I'm hoping our friends at KingsIsle can help resolve this.
Thank you!