Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BABA YAGA and POLARIS is sad.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2015
C'mon guys...

Ok, so my storm wizard is stuck in Baba Yaga's area because she defeated the ugly beast and yet it still wants her to "Find Baba Yaga". This happened before in one other boss fight in Polaris and now this one takes the cake! It totally sucks! She had to redo that fight and now has to do this one again? This fight is hard enough and really DON'T WANT TO DO IT AGAIN! GIVE ME A BREAK!

We spent so much time in it, just us two wizards and no henchmen only to end with "Find Baba Yaga in Forlorn Tayg". My partner made it through? Why? We both stood on the sigils, in fact you cannot even port in, so we HAD to stand on the sigils!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me through! My user name is this account name and my storm wizard is Alia Bane, level 110 Storm. Having to redo this fight is making me want to quit on this character. It is such a pain that I think I may just not continue, that is how much I hated it, especially after being so happy when we defeated the last minion. It totally sucks and I cannot more forward because it is a storyline quest.

C'mon this happened before and it totally blows when the fights only get harder and longer.

Ugh. Ths is so maddening, so now my storm hops where Baba Yaga is supposed be.

Alia Bane - 110 Storm this username is my account name also.

Good grief.