Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Automatic quest following when in a group

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2014
I love the new group social function.

It saves a lot of time when I am regularly playing with three others and we use the same strategy repeatedly.

Unfortunately, there is a very annoying function that causes everone to automatically follow group quest whenever the group changes. For example, when one leaves or joins the group. This means that we are repeatedly having to unfollow the group leader. (We don't want to follow the group leader becasue the arrows bug out when we do). This wouldn't be so bad, except sometimes when we unfollow the group leader, we are kicked out of the game, making us repeat the whole process.

The group function is so helpful, it is worth this small annoyance, but it would be great if group leader function was automatically off instead of on.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
4thWheel on Aug 8, 2022 wrote:
I love the new group social function.

It saves a lot of time when I am regularly playing with three others and we use the same strategy repeatedly.

Unfortunately, there is a very annoying function that causes everone to automatically follow group quest whenever the group changes. For example, when one leaves or joins the group. This means that we are repeatedly having to unfollow the group leader. (We don't want to follow the group leader becasue the arrows bug out when we do). This wouldn't be so bad, except sometimes when we unfollow the group leader, we are kicked out of the game, making us repeat the whole process.

The group function is so helpful, it is worth this small annoyance, but it would be great if group leader function was automatically off instead of on.
Hey there, thank you for bringing this up!

We will take a look and see what we can do to make questing with friends easier.