Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone else?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with experiencing major delays in Wizard 101? It started for me yesterday. It takes about 60 seconds for wizard to respond to request, i.e., going through a door, entering a fight, 2 or 3 rounds of fighting will go by before it lets me select anything.

My internet is working perfectly, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. It started after latest patch update, and I use a Mac.

I just have so many things that I need to accomplish on there!

I'm afraid that it may be a setting on my computer, and I don't know how to fix it.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
This usually happens to me when my connection is faulty.

This is what I do: Log out of the game, restart my modem and then once it's up I log back into the game.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
kitkat61987 on Feb 18, 2017 wrote:
Is anyone else having issues with experiencing major delays in Wizard 101? It started for me yesterday. It takes about 60 seconds for wizard to respond to request, i.e., going through a door, entering a fight, 2 or 3 rounds of fighting will go by before it lets me select anything.

My internet is working perfectly, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. It started after latest patch update, and I use a Mac.

I'm afraid that it may be a setting on my computer, and I don't know how to fix it.

Thanks!
Yep I've all of a sudden have had lots of lag while I go into a battle it started since the latest update. I have a very vast connection and fast computer running Win7 pro where I can run just about any game maxed out on all setting. Seems like a lot of problems/bugs came with that last big update.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
kitkat61987 on Feb 18, 2017 wrote:

Thanks!
Mac user here as well!

I simply close the game. Let the program remain untouched for a few minutes and they try again. If that doesn't work, a quick computer restart usually does the trick! Sorry if that messes up the rhythm of your gameplay, but it's what works for me!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 80+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2017
Thank y'all! I ended up resetting my modem, router, computer, and DNS thing? lol ... But that did the trick and is working perfectly now! :)