Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another World Idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
so if you've seen my post on my lv 35 sideworld Ankora, well i think its goodm but CL kinda took up some of my ideas so here's a new one that Wizard101 will benefit from: Coramir, the land of giant castles, dragons, and valiant wizards joining together to defeat Headmaster Ambrose's Evil Half-Brother! I got the idea in DS, in the drake hatchery. the gallium paladins made me think there should be a camelot themed world, so yeah. its a lv 40 side world, so its pretty tough. there would be a main area like in the other worlds, and roads to 3 different villages. they would each have a problem, and when you help all of the billages, you can go into the castle (a really tough dungeon) and fight Ambrose's half-brother.

plz relpy tell me what you think!

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Cool idea, kinda like mideval europe. I got an idea that I though about:

Native America

In this world, you help tribes and you fight and help great spirits and you go into caves and canyons and forests. I thought maybe they can add Aztec tribe in one part of it. Your main goal is to aquire a spiral key to the last realm. Just an idea I thought of

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
kublai987 wrote:
so if you've seen my post on my lv 35 sideworld Ankora, well i think its goodm but CL kinda took up some of my ideas so here's a new one that Wizard101 will benefit from: Coramir, the land of giant castles, dragons, and valiant wizards joining together to defeat Headmaster Ambrose's Evil Half-Brother! I got the idea in DS, in the drake hatchery. the gallium paladins made me think there should be a camelot themed world, so yeah. its a lv 40 side world, so its pretty tough. there would be a main area like in the other worlds, and roads to 3 different villages. they would each have a problem, and when you help all of the billages, you can go into the castle (a really tough dungeon) and fight Ambrose's half-brother.

I think that it should be only for lvl 58 and up ( like Celestia but for lvls 48 and up). I like the idea about Ambrose's Evil Half-Brother part.

Austin ShadowHammer Legendary Necromancer

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
Wizzgal wrote:
What if Ambrose's half brother is King Arthur...!!!
yeah thats sounds cool, liek arthur gets all greedy and yeah thats awesome!!!

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
Firefrog16 wrote:
Cool idea, kinda like mideval europe. I got an idea that I though about:

Native America

In this world, you help tribes and you fight and help great spirits and you go into caves and canyons and forests. I thought maybe they can add Aztec tribe in one part of it. Your main goal is to aquire a spiral key to the last realm. Just an idea I thought of
cool! i like that world idea!

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
Sparks199 wrote:
kublai987 wrote:

I think that it should be only for lvl 58 and up ( like Celestia but for lvls 48 and up). I like the idea about Ambrose's Evil Half-Brother part.

Austin ShadowHammer Legendary Necromancer
Hmm well i like that so it would be extra uber hard :I so yeah