Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

About wizard101 central.. please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
Hi all, I've been stuck on the wizard101 central site, because every button I click redirects me to wizard101.com. I can't even log in to my account. When I type in my username and all that and click log in, it takes me to wizard101. I really need help on this because I'd like to post and set up pet hatches there. Thanks in advance.

Delver
May 04, 2009
TennisPlayer22 on Feb 27, 2017 wrote:
Hi all, I've been stuck on the wizard101 central site, because every button I click redirects me to wizard101.com. I can't even log in to my account. When I type in my username and all that and click log in, it takes me to wizard101. I really need help on this because I'd like to post and set up pet hatches there. Thanks in advance.
When you go to the main page for Wizard101 Central, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on the blue tab for "Contact Us". Fill in the form that appears and explain your problem. That message goes directly to the Site Administrators. Someone should be able to help you if you use that link.