Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

32 bits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2018
Hello,

I've got a big issue over here, I can only play with a 32 bit computer and with the new *UPDATE* they never asked us if we wanted to 64 bits, and today with my membership active and with all paiements in-game,

I'm not able to play (and can't even buy a computer for like a year), K.I do something please I would like to keep playing and test this new update and everything, and use my subscription for what I brought to..

Thank you for your answer and help guys..

-Feitan

Administrator
Belek26 on Apr 22, 2021 wrote:
Hello,

I've got a big issue over here, I can only play with a 32 bit computer and with the new *UPDATE* they never asked us if we wanted to 64 bits, and today with my membership active and with all paiements in-game,

I'm not able to play (and can't even buy a computer for like a year), K.I do something please I would like to keep playing and test this new update and everything, and use my subscription for what I brought to..

Thank you for your answer and help guys..

-Feitan
Hi Feitan!

We had to update the game to support 64-bit systems. This naturally will leave some old systems that are out of date, unable to login to the game. Our apologies if this was your experience :(.

Please review the system requirements just to be sure: https://www.wizard101.com/game/system-requirements

If you have any further concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team. They will be happy to help you get into the game if it's possible on your system.