Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is einar thunderhammer!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
I have got the quest to talk to einar thunderhammer but when i walk to him there is no one there! My wizards name is Cass Spiritwalker and all of my friends can see him but I can't! What should i do to get einar thunderhammer to show up!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
n10123 wrote:
I have got the quest to talk to einar thunderhammer but when i walk to him there is no one there! My wizards name is Cass Spiritwalker and all of my friends can see him but I can't! What should i do to get einar thunderhammer to show up!

You first have to save him from Shattertusk. Hagrin Shieldbreaker gives you the quest to save him. Until you save him, he will not show up at the camp.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
kingurz wrote:
n10123 wrote:

You first have to save him from Shattertusk. Hagrin Shieldbreaker gives you the quest to save him. Until you save him, he will not show up at the camp.
I have already defeated Shattertusk and he still has not showed up

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
n10123 wrote:
kingurz wrote:
n10123 wrote:

He is in the jail cell behind Shattertusk (a bit hard to see). You have to talk to him immediately after defeating Shattertusk, or you have to defeat Shattertusk all over again if you leave the dungeon. After you have defeated Shattertusk, talked to Thunderhammer in the jail cell, he will show up at the camp near Shieldbreaker.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
kingurz wrote:
n10123 wrote:
kingurz wrote:
n10123 wrote:

He is in the jail cell behind Shattertusk (a bit hard to see). You have to talk to him immediately after defeating Shattertusk, or you have to defeat Shattertusk all over again if you leave the dungeon. After you have defeated Shattertusk, talked to Thunderhammer in the jail cell, he will show up at the camp near Shieldbreaker.
I talked to Einar Thunderhammer behind shattertusk then it said Building the blade talk to Einar Thunderhammer then I walked over where it said on quest helper then no one appeared so I am guessing I can't finish GrizzleHeim

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
n10123 wrote:
I talked to Einar Thunderhammer behind shattertusk then it said Building the blade talk to Einar Thunderhammer then I walked over where it said on quest helper then no one appeared so I am guessing I can't finish GrizzleHeim

That is definitely not right, but you can still finish Grizzleheim!!. Contact Wizard 101 support or send in a trouble ticket. A file may not have downloaded correctly, thereby putting your quest status in limbo.