Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seventh Yardbird in Mirkholm Keep

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2013
I have been trying to catch up on my yardbird searches. According to the quest guide, I need credit for the seventh yardbird in Mirkholm. The problem is that I have completed the quests there and have set the shelves on fire as instructed. When I went back to the cave because the game said I still needed the bird, the bird is not there. Did I pick it up and not get credit, or is this a glitch in the game? It's very frustrating!!

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
Scarlet Moonstone ... on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
I have been trying to catch up on my yardbird searches. According to the quest guide, I need credit for the seventh yardbird in Mirkholm. The problem is that I have completed the quests there and have set the shelves on fire as instructed. When I went back to the cave because the game said I still needed the bird, the bird is not there. Did I pick it up and not get credit, or is this a glitch in the game? It's very frustrating!!
Did you know that there are two yardbirds in Mirkholm Keep? It sounds like you did pick up the one (in the cave near Munin), but you might still need the one in the other part of the cave area (between Scarl Doomhowler and Hyglak Shadowstalker) (Yardbird #6).

This link shows detailed pictures on where to find the yardbirds in each area:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Yardbirds#tab=Quest_Guide

There is a "green arrow" on each picture showing where to find the yardbird.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Scarlet Moonstone ... on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
First, the shelves is a different quest. Second, are you sure you're looking in the right spot? The yardbirds do not disappear even after you find them. Wizard101Central states:
Mirkholm Keep-In the middle circular enclosed area in the caves and in the right part of the Wolf Fortess.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
Yes, I looked up to see specifically where both Mirkholm yardbirds were. I know I got the sixth in the cave, but I was also sure I collected the seventh, inside the wolves cave by the shelves. That's where it is supposed to be. Other players are complaining that they are not getting credit for the seventh bird. I was just hoping that someone associated with the game would confirm that this might be a glitch in the game.
Scarlett Moonstone

Survivor
May 27, 2013
I feel stupid. Went back and looked, following the instructions again and realized that I was looking in the left-hand room instead of the right-hand area. Found the stupid yardbird!!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Scarlet Moonstone ... on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
I feel stupid. Went back and looked, following the instructions again and realized that I was looking in the left-hand room instead of the right-hand area. Found the stupid yardbird!!!!
Aren't those little birds annoying? They are so hard to see. And it doesn't help when we go to "the wrong room". That was funny. Thanks for sharing.