Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenscar when do i beat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Im at the part where i have to get sumning powder. I really want to beat grizzelhiem. Please tell me if im close to moving on to the next area. Also what is the next area Winterdeep Warren or Helgrind Warren.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
yes, you are close to beating ravenscar, and there is no other place after it, but when you unlock the raven coven, it is a great farming area

Hero
May 27, 2009
You never actually get sent into Helgrind or Winterdeep Warrens. You need them if you are searching for the yardbird or the book, but it's a good idea to do those before you go after Jotun. If you defeat his brothers first, he won't have them to help him in that battle.

You have to be Level 40 to get the quest into Ravenscar.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Thanks for the info and i just beat the coven and i am in Drangonspyre about to fight malistare or do winterdeep warren. :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Willowdreamer wrote:
You never actually get sent into Helgrind or Winterdeep Warrens. You need them if you are searching for the yardbird or the book, but it's a good idea to do those before you go after Jotun. If you defeat his brothers first, he won't have them to help him in that battle.

You have to be Level 40 to get the quest into Ravenscar.
why is gurtok berriar demon impossoble to defeat I was trying for 22 days and i am a fire student and now my subscribition is almost up! :(

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
teku09 wrote:
Im at the part where i have to get sumning powder. I really want to beat grizzelhiem. Please tell me if im close to moving on to the next area. Also what is the next area Winterdeep Warren or Helgrind Warren.
grizzle heim is way to hard like tok barier demon any fire spell I use it does less than less than two hundred I was on him for 18 days and still not done ormy freind was on him for 22 days and still not don ethier :twisted gurtok barrier demon

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
teku09 wrote:
please change gurtok barriar demons lives plase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!