Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenscar and wintertusk- how do i get there?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
I have gotten to a point where the bear people say I am done with grizzleheim, yet I haven't doe ravenscar or wintertusk. Right now I am in Dragonspyre, and i'm lvl 46. Am I supposed to wait for something before I can do Raven and Wintertusk?
Abigial Pixieheart theurgist

Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
If you complete Grizzleheim you should get a pop up from Ambrose. Go to his office. He will tell you Grizzleheim needs your help again. Talk to the King and you get the quest for Hrundle Fjord aka Wintertusk. Happy Hunting!

Valdus Frostbreaker Grandmaster

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Abigail PixieHeart on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
I have gotten to a point where the bear people say I am done with grizzleheim, yet I haven't doe ravenscar or wintertusk. Right now I am in Dragonspyre, and i'm lvl 46. Am I supposed to wait for something before I can do Raven and Wintertusk?
Abigial Pixieheart theurgist
I found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim, and gives the Level requirements for each area. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it.

You get access to different areas based on your level. For example, you can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Did you complete all of the different areas? If so, then at Level 46 you should be able to talk to Headmaster Ambrose, and he will send you to your next quest.

Hope this helped.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You should have a quest from the king to defeat Jotun in Nidavellir. Just a hint, fight the left and right dungeons first to kill his brothers. That way you only face him and minions when you fight Jotun, instead of facing all three bosses at the same time. After you complete the middle dungeon, you will get the quest to Ravenscar. Once you complete Ravenscar you will open the quest for Wintertusk.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
Valdus Frostbreake... on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
If you complete Grizzleheim you should get a pop up from Ambrose. Go to his office. He will tell you Grizzleheim needs your help again. Talk to the King and you get the quest for Hrundle Fjord aka Wintertusk. Happy Hunting!

Valdus Frostbreaker Grandmaster
Thank you so much! I think I did get a quest to see Ambrose, but when i went to see him, he had no question mark above his head. My computer may have been glitching.... I really don't know. I geuss I'll just wait and hope something happens. thx for helping, though!
Abigigail PixieHeart theurgist