Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nick Jonas still in the game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
Hello, fellow players. I'm sure you have all noticed Nick Jonas in Northguard in Grizzleheim. He was placed there when Wintertusk was released about 2 years ago (I think it was 2 years) to inform people that the music in Wintertusk was composed by him. When you interact with him, he says that Wintertusk is new and hopes we enjoy it. But Wintertusk is no longer new and we don't need Nick Jonas to remind us of it's existence.We already know about Wintertusk. So why wasn't he removed a few weeks after Wintertusk's release like that other NPC in the Commons, outside Merle's office? I know it's a completely random topic, but I'm just curious.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
DeffendersOfTheSpi... on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Hello, fellow players. I'm sure you have all noticed Nick Jonas in Northguard in Grizzleheim. He was placed there when Wintertusk was released about 2 years ago (I think it was 2 years) to inform people that the music in Wintertusk was composed by him. When you interact with him, he says that Wintertusk is new and hopes we enjoy it. But Wintertusk is no longer new and we don't need Nick Jonas to remind us of it's existence.We already know about Wintertusk. So why wasn't he removed a few weeks after Wintertusk's release like that other NPC in the Commons, outside Merle's office? I know it's a completely random topic, but I'm just curious.
It was!?
I'm not sure why, kind of weird. He should be gone by now.

Bye bye Nick Jonas!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
Yeah it is weird. If Selena Gomez in Crab Alley was removed, he should to.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
This is a licensing issue; I doubt we will see Nick leave the spiral anytime soon. If ever.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Your answer is Yes, Nick Jonas is still in the Spiral.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
PlayHard101 on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Your answer is Yes, Nick Jonas is still in the Spiral.
Umm, that wasn't my question. I asked WHY he was still there; not IF he was still there. Anyway, turns out it might be because of some licensing issue as someone else said.