Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need to defeat sothmekhet alone!! Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
He is in krokotopia, and i am always alone when I fight him. Hints tips. he has 15,000 health points.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
blackheart1243 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
He is in krokotopia, and i am always alone when I fight him. Hints tips. he has 15,000 health points.
I found this guide on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?116286-A-LvL-58-Fire-s-Guide-to-Sothkethep&highlight=sothmekhet

And you can also do a search on that site. Maybe you can find other guides or info.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
blackheart1243 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
Here are his spells and info as to his cheats.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Sothmekhet

You have to fight alone, but you always have the option of henchmen

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
Heya!
Ok so you are trying to get Efreet, no?
Well yes you're going to have to defeat him alone. First off you need to make sure you have a good critical, power, good resistance. You're not allowed to have any blades or traps or shields( yikes!)
You just have to strike him with true, hard core power. If it helps, get some tc to help you. If you have a pet that heals, use it. My advice is to knock out that minion first.

^-^A Flames Burns In My ^-^
Ashley Level 60 Fire

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
hey! i was so stuck in level 58when i was solo no body can teleport to me then i keep losinghelp,please

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Someone said that you could put a marker inside the instance, use a potion, and quickly teleport back, but if you look for mana wisps or health wisps, it will reset. I'm not sure if this works or not, I just read about it.