Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth deck build help for wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
so I'm a level 56 myth wizard currently in wintertusk and I'm in need of building a deck it consists of

- 3 ninja pigs
- 3 myth blades
- 3 myth traps
- 3 sprites
- 2 spirit blade
- spirit trap
- 2 time of legends

So far my deck has been used well however i feel like I'm missing something any idea what else i should add? Thanks :)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I personally would have less cards, BUT, that's my style. If you have the training points, get Monstrous from Celestia. You should be able to get a friend to take you there to buy it. Also, when you hit 58, get Gargantuan. Other than that, maybe TC Myth Blade, but this is all completely up to you

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Mob Deck:

One Myth Blade
One Spirit Blade
One Time of Legends
Two Enchants
Two Humongo frogs

This can very depending on your damage but you could also make it two of each for the blades and time of legend.

Boss Deck:
One Myth Blade
One Spirit Blade
One Time of Legends
One Treasure Card Myth Blade
One Treasure Card Spirit Blade
One Feint
One Myth Trap
One Spirit Trap
One Enchant
One Hit

Also put in a hit that kills the minion but what I said is mainly for killing the boss. I may have over done it though.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
dayerider on Sep 20, 2016 wrote:
I personally would have less cards, BUT, that's my style. If you have the training points, get Monstrous from Celestia. You should be able to get a friend to take you there to buy it. Also, when you hit 58, get Gargantuan. Other than that, maybe TC Myth Blade, but this is all completely up to you
Couldn't agree more with this. I would also suggest trying to get an Enchanted Armament pet for it's Sharpened Blade cards to double your stackable blades. I used pigs for my boss deck, but my street deck was all frogs at your level. For bosses, I'd add feint.