Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 55 quest help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2013
i recently got to lvl 55 on my life wizard. When I leveled up to 55 I was told Baldur has a spell quest for me. So I went to him in grizzlheim and he didn’t have a quest for me nor in Wintertusk. So I assumed he had the quest for me in olde town but alas he has no quest for me. Any advice or help on how to fix this? I’ve tried switching realms as well as quit the game and enter again. Pls help!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You are indeed eligible for a spell at level 55 ... but only if you've you completed all of Grizzleheim and have quested through Wintertusk up to the start of Sudriund. If you haven't done that, Baldur won't give you the quest.

What I'd suggest you do if you haven't completed those areas yet, is wait until you get Forest Lord at level 58. It will make questing through Grizzleheim much faster because it's an "attack on everyone" spell.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
Freshta on Oct 8, 2018 wrote:
You are indeed eligible for a spell at level 55 ... but only if you've you completed all of Grizzleheim and have quested through Wintertusk up to the start of Sudriund. If you haven't done that, Baldur won't give you the quest.

What I'd suggest you do if you haven't completed those areas yet, is wait until you get Forest Lord at level 58. It will make questing through Grizzleheim much faster because it's an "attack on everyone" spell.

Alia Misthaven
I have done the rune quest but can't seem to get the defeat boss for the actual spell, help!