Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lv. 58 life boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
the lv. 58 life boss has too much life (13,000hp.) even when i got minion's i couldn't take him out and he's not worth the reward it takes for ever just to get to lv.58 and you have to get the pet quest separably and it's a wild beast of some kind and not worth it at all i'm think about canceling my account and not do WW101 any more because of that. :x

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
animalcrackersr1 wrote:
the lv. 58 life boss has too much life (13,000hp.) even when i got minion's i couldn't take him out and he's not worth the reward it takes for ever just to get to lv.58 and you have to get the pet quest separably and it's a wild beast of some kind and not worth it at all i'm think about canceling my account and not do WW101 any more because of that. :x

really? fires lvl 58 boss has 15,000 health and tower shields allot and you had trouble and uses two life minions and what ever weakness is just one that school of minions

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I found the boss quite hard too, but its not impossible. There are many ways to defeat the boss. Hiring henchmen (that would probably be the last resort), buy treasure cards, bring many life shields and towers for defense, ect. You can go to Wizard101central and there might be some guides on how to defeat the boss. I don't think that you should cancel your account because of an optional boss. Good luck with your pet quest.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
I am also thinking of cancelling my account over this. I am so glad so many of you have beaten him, but I am getting very fed up. And no, its not really an "optional" quest as it gives you a level 58 spell..

I have tried buying henchmen, adding treasure cards, but so far nothing has worked. Considering how relatively easy this game has been, to throw something of this magnitude in at this level, is pretty awful. Disgusted!

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
if you think a life boss is hard than you should see the dungeon waterworks, one of the final bosses you face have 23,000 health and the other final boss has 25,000.