Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jotun "Glitch?"

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
I completed the two Warrens on my Balance wiz, so after defeated Grettir and Ullik I went to the Hall of Valor. I was able to fight Jotun alone. However the next time I entered the Hall of Valor, Grettir said "Come, brother, the fools have challenged all of us!" When I reached Jotun, both his brothers were there. Shouldn't they be missing since I completed Winterdeep and Helgrind Warrens? Or do I have to do the Warrens every time I want to fight Jotun alone?

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
If you have defeated Jotun and completed the quest, the dungeon will reset. I also believe there is a time limit on it, but don't quote me on that.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Did you enter the second time with someone who had not completed the side quests?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
I completed the two Warrens on my Balance wiz, so after defeated Grettir and Ullik I went to the Hall of Valor. I was able to fight Jotun alone. However the next time I entered the Hall of Valor, Grettir said "Come, brother, the fools have challenged all of us!" When I reached Jotun, both his brothers were there. Shouldn't they be missing since I completed Winterdeep and Helgrind Warrens? Or do I have to do the Warrens every time I want to fight Jotun alone?

Yes, you have to complete the side dungeons each time to fight Jotun alone.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Funny. I always wondered what those other dungeons in the underground city was for. Didn't no they were the key to making Jotun much easier th defeat. Guess I was always doing it the hard way. Thx for the info.