Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help and advice for worlds mostly grizz!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2014
I am having some difficulty in this world I am level 48 ice and I think I am almost done with grizalheim but the bosses have so much health I just can't beat them. Where should I get better gear and what's good stradegies for grizzaleheim. Also I took a break and I sort of have a problem were I am still doing kroktopia, marleybone, moshu, dragon spire and grizzalheim in what Oder should I finish each world and how exactly. Please help I know I have a lot of things I need help with in one message

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Woah..

You should complete the worlds in this order:

Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre

After you're done with the main storyline worlds, then complete Grizzlehiem.

Just being honest, Grizzlehiem isn't really a hard world. Just complete the storyline quests, then move on to Grizzlehiem to get things right. And how to complete each world? Well you just follow the quests. If it's still hard then find a questing buddy who can help you.

Gear for your level? I would suggest Mount Olympus gear. Once you get to level 60, farm Water Works.
Strategies? First get your level 48 spell. It will help a lot. Get TC like Balance Blade, Hex etc..
What I suggest you do:
  • Blade up, use Ice Blade and Balance Blade TC.
  • Use Ice Traps or Hex.
  • Use Tower Shield (If you need to)
  • Then once you have the right amount of pips use Blizzard or Frost Giant (I suggest Frost Giant)

I hope this helped.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Definitely team up for the bosses.

Stitch your gear so you wear the highest health gear you can get.

A quick way if you haven't won high health gear yet is to buy some packs and hope to win some gear.

Ask higher level wizards if you can tag along to farm for good gear in higher level battles.

Good luck.