Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Cannot Start Grizzleheim...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2012
I do not know where I have gone wrong...

There are 2 Grizzleheim related quests that you do in Wizard City.
The first is the one in which you just talk to a few people in Wizard City [Bear Market]
The second is the one is which you do to Grizzleheim, talk to a few friends of Baldur, then return to Wizard City [ Trade Voyage]

Now, I haven't played on the wizard in question (the one that is stuck) for a while, so I forget which ones I have done, have I done any, etc.

How do I fix this? This seems like a complete fail on my part.

THE NOTES ON MY CHARACTER:
1. This Character is a level 25 Death Wizard
2. One weird thing, is I have a quest in Grizzleheim. [Ol Fishin' Buddy]
Now, I think that is related to my Fishing Quests, as I fish on this account, but I don't on my main account (which work perfectly, I am a level 60-70 Death on that)
3. And no, I do not have Grizzleheim as an option on my teleport list
4. But yes, I am a member, it isn't I haven't bought the place for crowns

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
Have you gotten the quest for Grizzleheim from Merle Ambrose yet? That's the only way you can get the world key for Grizzleheim and access it outside the preview area.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You need to have completed the trade quest in WC/Grizz and be level 20, then talk to Merle Ambrose to unlock Grizzlheim's door. Go visit Baldur in Olde Towne and make sure you completed that quest then visit Ambrose.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
I have a question I don't know if its related but I started grizzleheim but I haven't gotten brilliant light yet my character is. Life and level 77 and I've searched up when I get it and its lone overdue but the thing is I haven't gotten the quest from Baldur I went to him and it says speak to head master ambrose when you're lvl 20 and i went but he has nothing for me so Idk what's going can someone help? Loll thanks :)