Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get to see king and go to ravenscar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
im lvl 36 i have done all quest except the book and yard bird ques. Everytime i go back to grizzleheim i try to see the king it wont let me and also i can not for the life of me enter ravenscar. What should i do please help me.

Administrator
When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Why can't we see the king when we are in Level 35? I am almost there and I would like to finish Grizzleheim. Do we get a sword wand named Valor when we are finished? :( thanks

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
You get the quest to defeat Jotun and his brothers at lvl 40. They are super hard.After you beat that quest you can go to Ravenscar.I'll be happy to help you guys with jotun when you get to lvl 40;I need to defeat him myself.Bradley Skullgem lvl 44 Death

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
FireFearie wrote:
im lvl 36 i have done all quest except the book and yard bird ques. Everytime i go back to grizzleheim i try to see the king it wont let me and also i can not for the life of me enter ravenscar. What should i do please help me.

Wow. I haven't done Grizzleim in a while. :| I am on Dragonspyre quests. I really need to get ahead of it and into Ravenscar. My friend was in there and it had like, 1,050 HP and it was really hard.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
he has 1,050 hp! even krokopatria has more hp than that!(she has 1,200)

Survivor
May 10, 2010
plm22 wrote:
he has 1,050 hp! even krokopatria has more hp than that!(she has 1,200)

Jotun doesn't have 1050! I battled him and he had 9000 health, 2 brothers with 8000, and an extra guard that is the only one with 1050. if you don't want to do all that damage, do the ones on the left and right, then the brothers won't be there... enless you change you partners, then they decide to stay. All 4 of them are tougher than malisaire. Thier power is still matched. read it on my blog.