Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to ravenscar?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2013
In grizzlehiem, I've done every quest I can (besides the fishing one) and I still haven't unlocked ravenscar, hrundle fjord, and nidavellir. I still have the yardbird and lore of the runes quests, but I can't finish those without ravenscar. The quest finder says that there are no quests available too.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Grizzleheim comes in stages.

Savarstaad Pass: level 20
Vigrid Roughland: level 25
Mirkholm Keep: level 35
Nidavellir: level 40
Ravenscar: released immediately after you defeat Jotun (used to be level 45)
Wintertusk: released immediately after you complete Ravenscar (used to be level 50)

So, at first guess I'm going to suppose you're under level 40. If that's the case, you just need to level up some and the rest will open up for you.

*Note that Wintertusk is theoretically available at level 40 ... but it is extremely difficult for most wizards to complete at such a low level. If you're going to solo that world, I'd advise waiting until at least level 48 before you attempt it. Having your level 48 spell will make Wintertusk much easier to survive.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
You must level up before going to Ravenscar.

Survivor
May 02, 2013
Freshta on Jul 19, 2018 wrote:
Grizzleheim comes in stages.

Savarstaad Pass: level 20
Vigrid Roughland: level 25
Mirkholm Keep: level 35
Nidavellir: level 40
Ravenscar: released immediately after you defeat Jotun (used to be level 45)
Wintertusk: released immediately after you complete Ravenscar (used to be level 50)

So, at first guess I'm going to suppose you're under level 40. If that's the case, you just need to level up some and the rest will open up for you.

*Note that Wintertusk is theoretically available at level 40 ... but it is extremely difficult for most wizards to complete at such a low level. If you're going to solo that world, I'd advise waiting until at least level 48 before you attempt it. Having your level 48 spell will make Wintertusk much easier to survive.

Alia Misthaven
okay thanks