Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2019
I am trying to get to ravenscar and I am already level 40 and just unlocked basilica. Ambrose told me that he needed to talk to me about Grizzleheim but when I got there he didn't say a single word. Please help

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Apexium123 on Apr 28, 2019 wrote:
I am trying to get to ravenscar and I am already level 40 and just unlocked basilica. Ambrose told me that he needed to talk to me about Grizzleheim but when I got there he didn't say a single word. Please help
Greetings Apexium, when you were questing through Wizard City did you do the sidequest that introduces us to Grizzleheim? Head toward the Bazaar but before you go inside look down to the left and you will see a Grizzleheim NPC beside a tower. If he has a quest for you, this could be your answer. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Apexium123 on Apr 28, 2019 wrote:
Have you done any of Grizzleheim already? If not, go and see if Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town (just down from the bazaar) has anything to say to you

Let us know how you get on

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The quest The King and I is the quest unlocked once you get to level 40.

The quest is given Bjorn Ironclaws by in Northguard.

So try returning there and see if he has a quest for you.

Track your progress using the Grizzleheim Quest Tree.