Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with crafting!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
Does anyone know where or how to get the reshuffle treasure card. I am trying to craft a tea set for this quest i'm doing.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
doodles312 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone know where or how to get the reshuffle treasure card. I am trying to craft a tea set for this quest i'm doing.
Go to the library in wizard city in the commons, its most likely that you will find it in there

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
You can look at the bazaar but be sure u get the one without no symbol next to it, just get the regular one. Or I think a balance craft it, not sure. Maybe ask ur balance friends . Good luck!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
If you have access to the first area in Celestia the Archivist may have this treasure card, I don't think the Library in Krockatopia has it. Other wise maybe the Bazaar.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
You can buy it from the Wizard City Library, or the Krokotopia Library, or Celestia (The Archivist).

This link gives details:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Reshuffle