Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
Hello everyoneI have a question about the areas in the lower side of the map (Sudlirund Vestdrilund Nortdrilund etc.) i know that you need to be lvl 40 for Ravenscar and Nidavelir but what level do i need to get to these areas?

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
I don't think there is a minimum level. If you've completed Ravenscar, then you're able to gain access to Wintertusk.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2011

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Isprita on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Hello everyoneI have a question about the areas in the lower side of the map (Sudlirund Vestdrilund Nortdrilund etc.) i know that you need to be lvl 40 for Ravenscar and Nidavelir but what level do i need to get to these areas?
You can enter Wintertusk any time you complete Grizzlehiem. The main worlds from Celestia on only have level requirements.

Would I do that - well - fighting there is about the same as Celestial not DragonSprye so it's touch and go unless you have help for the cave fights.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
There is no specific level requirement for those areas. After you finish Ravenscar, then the storyline leads you to the Wintertusk quests. Just like other parts of the game earlier, you just follow the storyline, and eventually it leads you to each area.

In case you are interested, this link shows all of the Wintertusk quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wintertusk_Quest_Tree

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I believe the level was taken away. You must complete all of Grizzleheim including Ravenscar to gain access to Wintertusk, which is the area to which you are referring.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Any level I believe. All you need to do is finish the main storyline quest in grizzleheim . Sudlirund and etc are a part of an area in grizzleheim called "wintertusk" which you gain access to after u complete ravenscar Vigrid and all.. Wintertusk is pretty tough, more for 50+ .. Wintertusk gives remarkable xp and rewards. Will help all of your wizards greatly !!!!! Everyone should do it!!! Soooo good luck and have fun!!