Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim or Fizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I believe that Fizzleheim is the appropriate term. On my balance wizard, I got an outfit that bumped my accuracy level 10%. So now, all my balance spells are around 90-95% accurate. It's like that in all worlds. But in Fizzleheim, I fizzle like every five turns! It drives me nuts! I was about to win against a decaying bogwalker with my Judgement spell, but it fizzled! Unexpectedly! So then the walking tree killed me.

Lauren Jadeflower
Level 30
Magus Sorcerer

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
DigitalPagan wrote:
Did KI change the way fizzle rates are calculated? Is it just me or have I have noticed a DRAMATIC increase in fizzles when battling in GH?

it ALWAYS fizzles at the worst times. i was soo close to getting the troll goo, and my life was one the line. i had one chance, and ONE chance only, but what does it do? FIZZLE! i just think that fizzle should be gone. and one time my sister fizzled THREE rounds IN A ROW!

Survivor
May 12, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
Well are some of you fire and storm wizards? Well, they have low fizzle chance so they fizzle more often. But i havent really fizzled anymore than i do already.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 44(pretty much) master sorcerer

P.s these are the % of fizzle chance for all schools:

Life: 90% (highest chance of not fizzling)
Balance: 85%
Myth: 85%
Death: either 80 or 85%
Ice: 80%
fire: 75%
storm: 70% (lowest chance of not fizzling)

Since I am a life wizard I dont see much fizzle diffrence in grizzleheim then in any other world

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Swim2sea wrote:
The fizzle rate has killed me way too many times. I didn't fizzle this much since I was in Wizard City. I think they have different fizzle rates for different worlds.

I do not agree evey battle i do my storm spells always fizzle

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
ifuseekamy wrote:
Well. IDK what's wrong with it, but I'm experiencing the same thing. along with the troubled warriors and grendals living after being defeated. I can only get my 100% spells out and a few of the other ones. IDK Whats up, but I hope KI will fix it! :D

Courtney StarHeart LVL 21 Balance/Myth

maybe you just forgot to equip your ACTUAL deck...lol

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I have also noticed that the things you defeat in grizzleheim come back to lfe when i tried to beat shellek he had 65 health left and i had 189 left a minor shock killed him and he came back and killed me