Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
This is matthew ice caster, I am a lvl 50 ice wizard,and I was wondering if grizzleheim houses are coming out, plz reply. :?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
earthboundimmortal wrote:
This is matthew ice caster, I am a lvl 50 ice wizard,and I was wondering if grizzleheim houses are coming out, plz reply. :?
I agree with you but KI is probably gonna make it a crown exclusive item or something or make it like 200,000 gold .

So KI if there is a grizzlheim house please make it a fair cost to buy like 30-50 thousand because i really dont like the great citeal(i know i spelled it wrong) and it sounds really cool.(and NOT crowns only please)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
I agree with you but KI is probably gonna make it a crown exclusive item or something or make it like 200,000 gold .

So KI if there is a grizzlheim house please make it a fair cost to buy like 30-50 thousand because i really dont like the great citeal(i know i spelled it wrong) and it sounds really cool.(and NOT crowns only please)

Well, Fred, ya know if they eventually come out, they are going to be like $200,000. I just know it.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

Well, Fred, ya know if they eventually come out, they are going to be like $200,000. I just know it.
Still worth it :-).

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
If KI came out with GH housing, I would definately buy a house, I love grizzleheim! But I would never pay 200,000 gold for a house! That's crazy! Why should GH houses cost any more than the other houses? The most I would EVER pay would probably be 20 - 30,00 gold for a house. Thanks.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
IamLezul wrote:

I remember seeing somewhere that the maximum gold you can have is 150,000. Is that not true?

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

ACTUIALLY!! that cant be possible since the maximum limit of gold possible is only 150,000 but thats still really expensive