Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Experience vs Difficulty

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
I have noticed over the years the minuscule amount of experience you gain for the quests you do in Grizzleheim. I know that once you get out of GH, you get to WT, which gives a boatload of experience, but is it necessary for the experience cap on quests to be under 300? I mean, getting 90 experience for killing a 4,000-6,000 HP boss is horrible. I say that the experience gained needs to be buffed, or the difficulty needs to be nerfed.

Blaze Stormtamer - Level 74
Wolf Frog - Level 43

Since early 2009

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Yeah, I agree. It seems a little strange that it gives hardly any XP.

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 36 Pyromancer

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Wolf Frog on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
I have noticed over the years the minuscule amount of experience you gain for the quests you do in Grizzleheim. I know that once you get out of GH, you get to WT, which gives a boatload of experience, but is it necessary for the experience cap on quests to be under 300? I mean, getting 90 experience for killing a 4,000-6,000 HP boss is horrible. I say that the experience gained needs to be buffed, or the difficulty needs to be nerfed.

Blaze Stormtamer - Level 74
Wolf Frog - Level 43

Since early 2009
Altho I can see why this world keeps the ex low so you don't level to high but agree with the nerf of at least the Jotun and 4 Raven events.

Mary

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
wintertusk goes over the top in experiences, so I think it evens out.