Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Experience vs Difficulty

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
I have noticed over the years the minuscule amount of experience you gain for the quests you do in Grizzleheim. I know that once you get out of GH, you get to WT, which gives a boatload of experience, but is it necessary for the experience cap on quests to be under 300? I mean, getting 90 experience for killing a 4,000-6,000 HP boss is horrible. I say that the experience gained needs to be buffed, or the difficulty needs to be nerfed.

Blaze Stormtamer - Level 74
Wolf Frog - Level 43

Since early 2009

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Yeah, I agree. It seems a little strange that it gives hardly any XP.

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 36 Pyromancer

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Wolf Frog on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
I have noticed over the years the minuscule amount of experience you gain for the quests you do in Grizzleheim. I know that once you get out of GH, you get to WT, which gives a boatload of experience, but is it necessary for the experience cap on quests to be under 300? I mean, getting 90 experience for killing a 4,000-6,000 HP boss is horrible. I say that the experience gained needs to be buffed, or the difficulty needs to be nerfed.

Blaze Stormtamer - Level 74
Wolf Frog - Level 43

Since early 2009
Altho I can see why this world keeps the ex low so you don't level to high but agree with the nerf of at least the Jotun and 4 Raven events.

Mary

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
wintertusk goes over the top in experiences, so I think it evens out.