Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeated Ivan's fake (a raven) but now what?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
I looked up the quest line and it says to talk to osric in mirkhom keep, however I can not enter Mirkholm keep.

Does anyone know what quest grants access to the keep?

i can not find any reference to entering the keep, and I just dont know where to go next.

Thank you very much for your help.

Mariah Darkblood lvl 26 Necro ot Storms
:?

Delver
May 04, 2009
moniquemarie wrote:
I looked up the quest line and it says to talk to osric in mirkhom keep, however I can not enter Mirkholm keep.

i can not find any reference to entering the keep, and I just dont know where to go next.

To get to new areas in Grizzleheim, you get the quest from Merle Ambrose. Did you talk to him? If you are the proper level, he would send you to the next area.

Maybe this thread about Grizzleheim will help too. It's from the fansite at Wizard101Central.com. Hope it helps.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47889

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
moniquemarie wrote:

That's a known bug. I just beat Frostholm too with my friend and she could not get to Mirkholm, so I helped her do it again and she could get to Mirkholm that time.