Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I too Over Powered

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2014
So I have Been doing Wintertusk and i haven'ttarted dragon spire. am a level 56 grandmaster wizard and about to finish Wintertusk. Will me completed wintertusk before dragon spire lead to in leveling?

Pyromancer- Michaelthunderstone Level 56 Grandmaster

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dragonflame7527 on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
So I have Been doing Wintertusk and i haven'ttarted dragon spire. am a level 56 grandmaster wizard and about to finish Wintertusk. Will me completed wintertusk before dragon spire lead to in leveling?

Pyromancer- Michaelthunderstone Level 56 Grandmaster
There is no such thing as being over powered. Higher levels just mean that you will have less trouble with battles. And at level 56, you're not at a high level anyway. I didn't even start Wintertusk with my Ice wizard until level 58 or so, after I completed Dragonspyre and a good portion of Celestia.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It will just be a lot easier doing Celestia and you won't have to level up after finishing Dragonspyre and Celestia like I always do by rushing through.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Yes, Dragonspyre is a bit long, but it gives a lot of xp. i think you will be around lvl 60 when u finish dragonspyre.

Kyle icehead, level 90, keep on freezing, but just done freeze

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
When I did Dragonspyre I was actually above level 60 like 62. If you do all the side quests and dungeons then you would be this level. It even let me do Waterworks while in Dragonsprye and it made it easy on me.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
I hear ya I'm in Dragonspyre and I'm level 55 I struggle with grizzleheim I'm just in the second part of it and I only just started that