Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you garden?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I have never paid much attention to gardening, but now i want to try it. So i go to my house, put down the soil, plant the seed and then... i stop. What am i suposed to do?

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Angela Gem on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
I have never paid much attention to gardening, but now i want to try it. So i go to my house, put down the soil, plant the seed and then... i stop. What am i suposed to do?
Gardening is actually quite simple. When you get a seed, (u can buy them, or get them as drops from bosses or monsters, or rewards from quests) you will see that each plant has its own likes and dislikes, basically that means that if a plant is around what it likes it will grow faster, and if its around what it dislikes, it will grow slower. Each plant/seed requires a specific plot size as u already know. Enchanted plots can only be bought in the bazaar as pots. Ok so you plant the seed. Come back tomorrow and see how it's doing. If you see icons on top of it, you plant needs something(s) . If its sun it's needs sunlight. If its watering can it needs water. Pip for magic, music note for music. You can purchase these spells from the gardener in golem court....

If u see bugs or something flying around it, your plant has pests, you will need to purchase another spell for that. Each pest has a rank ( rank 1, 2 etc..) you will need to find a spell that says kills pests rank (whatever rank the pests are) and up. You can find different ranks of pest spells and other selections of gardening spells throughout the common areas of different worlds around the spiral. Pretty much you will need to check your plants once a day for needs. Just keep doing the routine over and over. When it is a mature plant (full grown) you can begin to harvest it for rewards such as gold, treasure cards, pet snacks, reagents etc etc. . For better rewards, keep taking care of your plant until elder (when it's a ghost ) then once you harvest it at elder, your plant if gone until you plant another one. Here is a page on central for more info on gardening and tips

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Gardening