Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Owl Fish in Triton Ave.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2018
I have noticed a seemingly increased amount of owl fish in the fishing spot near the teleport in Triton avenue. I don't know if this is a thing for everyone or maybe I'm just getting lucky, so let me know and maybe try this spot for yourself if you are at a low level for some easy gold. there are also a lot of Garrfish in the spot.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
thesolitudemann on Oct 17, 2018 wrote:
I have noticed a seemingly increased amount of owl fish in the fishing spot near the teleport in Triton avenue. I don't know if this is a thing for everyone or maybe I'm just getting lucky, so let me know and maybe try this spot for yourself if you are at a low level for some easy gold. there are also a lot of Garrfish in the spot.
I haven't been fishing there recently so don't know if they've been increased or you've just been lucky...but...

I remember the first time I caught an Owl-Eyed Pike and how excited I was! I was jumping about telling everyone, "I just caught a king fish!" and they were all asking, "what's a king fish?". I was so new to the game and so excited because they're so beautiful and it had a crown on it's label that I had no idea what I was jabbering about!

It's not even Epic, but that silver crown and how pretty he was when I'd been catching Frost Dekois was such a GOOD feeling! I still love those Owl-Eyed Pike and get a little reminder of that feeling whenever I catch or see one! I wanted to share this just because you mentioned them and it stirred a reminder of that and made me feel happy

There are soooo many beautiful fish to catch in the Spiral and I love it! Happy fishing!