Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing after GH

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2014
Is there any fishing quest after GH,I caught the bearracuda and turned in the quest and then there was nothing after that.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
I got the bearacuda and one other fish and now there are no more fishing quests! Made it level 5 and that's as far as I can get

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
neymarcr7 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
Is there any fishing quest after GH,I caught the bearracuda and turned in the quest and then there was nothing after that.
there is i think its mooshu but how did you catch the bearracuda i cant even find one

Austin Fireflame lvl 100

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I have the same problem. According to info at Duelist's website, we're supposed to get another advanced quest from the Hookline NPC, but when I go to him, all I can do is sell fish. Is this a glitch, or are we missing something?

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
I'm not sure, but where did you find the bearracuda and what school is it? I have been trying for a while

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Got the bearacuda in Vigrid Highland and it's Fire.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I caught both fish the bearracuda on fire it is a fire fish i caught one in commons and other in savastard. the other fish taddpole i think was life, also when i turn in the last 2 fish no place to go, now Game, it takes thousands of xp points to reach level 5 and get new spells and all you get for catching a fish is 11 points, this will take forever to level 2 levels. Please tell me you gave more thought about fishing than just dropping players off at GH with nowhere to go for more XP..:(... I will do as the posting here says, maybe check Mooshu but if i cant earn xp points to level up for more spells i might as well stop fishing.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
I just kept using the life lure, I caught the bearracuda in the left corner when you enter that realm.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
In testing, the quest before Grizzleheim where he asks for 7 fish sent you to Krokotopia and Mooshu in addition to areas of Wizard City. They changed it when it went into the live release for some reason.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
If I remember right, it is fire and I caught in the water right below fishing quest guy.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
Barracuda is a fire fish I believe but I maybe wrong. And I am pretty sure that there isn't a fishing quest in Mooshu Yet, because I searched for fishing spots in all the possible realms for quests and rare fishies.

-Natalie AngelHeart lvl 68

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
I have caught all the WC and GH fish went back to WC to see the guy but no quest like it said he would have. I assume this is a glitch but man . It also said in the guide that fish are attracted to their own school lures. The fish I had trouble getting ended up being caught when I tried another school :( Is very frustrating :(