Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing added to Watchtower Hall

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I know this has been mentioned before but I am bringing it up again. I would really like to have fishing added to the Watchtower Hall. I see that other older houses had fishing added to them, why not Watchtower Hall? It is my favorite house and having the fishing would be so nice to hang out at my house fishing. As someone else as mentioned in an older post, they have fish jumping out of the water, it makes sense to have fishing there. Please add this in the future. I also hope that others will add their support to this idea.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Linsilee Moonwillo... on Jan 22, 2022 wrote:
I know this has been mentioned before but I am bringing it up again. I would really like to have fishing added to the Watchtower Hall. I see that other older houses had fishing added to them, why not Watchtower Hall? It is my favorite house and having the fishing would be so nice to hang out at my house fishing. As someone else as mentioned in an older post, they have fish jumping out of the water, it makes sense to have fishing there. Please add this in the future. I also hope that others will add their support to this idea.
I completely agree fishing should be added to the Watchtower Hall, well every house that can have fish should have fish added!

Developer
Would it be a problem if fishing was added to these older houses but they didn't get a special doodle fish like the newer houses?

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
RandomsWorld on Apr 18, 2022 wrote:
Would it be a problem if fishing was added to these older houses but they didn't get a special doodle fish like the newer houses?
I think it would be pretty strange if these houses didn't have a unique doodle fish like every other house in game. Surely it shouldn't take much time and effort to create new doodle fish for all the houses currently without fish? After all the fish is already in existence and just a case of adding a bunch of fresh doodles. I would guess the talented artists at KI could knock out a bunch in a few hours

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
RandomsWorld on Apr 18, 2022 wrote:
Why wouldn't they be able to get a Doodle fish - is that a huge task?

It would still be nice to add some of the existing Grizzleheim fish, but I think a Doodlefish of the King of Grizzleheim would be awesome.