Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pure Aethyr?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
82
Hi,

So I want to craft the new level 130 gear, but I would need pure aethyr as well as some other gear. I heard that pure aethyr drops from the Storm Titan, but is there any other way to get it? What about the other equipment?

Thanks.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
6
and the pure aethyr drop rates are too low also i spent more than 5k crowns on it with interval of 2.5 k times each like opening 10 chest a day and what is get is no pure aethyr in them i understand you can not give the good looking gear just like that but pure aethyr i thought that keeping droped gear and and crafting gear same lvl ment it would be bit easy to get the hat and boots of 130 lvl but no pure aethyr in chests pls increase the drop rate of it and we have to run all things to get the gold shocked keys and aethyr ore too

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
243
indyjunior on Nov 13, 2018 wrote:
Hi,

So I want to craft the new level 130 gear, but I would need pure aethyr as well as some other gear. I heard that pure aethyr drops from the Storm Titan, but is there any other way to get it? What about the other equipment?

Thanks.
There is unfortunately no other way to get Pure Aethyr except from the Storm Titan, but the reagent IS auctionable :P

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
26
FusionSun on Nov 14, 2018 wrote:
There is unfortunately no other way to get Pure Aethyr except from the Storm Titan, but the reagent IS auctionable :P
Pure Aethyr is not auctionable. Don't mislead others into thinking the rarest and hardest reagent in the game can be sold in the bazaar.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Pure_Aethyr#axzz5WwbH8cNS

Survivor
Dec 23, 2014
18
Unfortunately pure aethyr is no longer auctionable according to the latest patch, but it also drops from the rat in husk apparently! Which is a huge relief since I would probably never craft the gear if the reagent only came from the storm titan.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2011
67
FusionSun on Nov 14, 2018 wrote:
There is unfortunately no other way to get Pure Aethyr except from the Storm Titan, but the reagent IS auctionable :P
not anymore. they patched it.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2011
67
FusionSun on Nov 14, 2018 wrote:
There is unfortunately no other way to get Pure Aethyr except from the Storm Titan, but the reagent IS auctionable :P
it actually isn't auctionable anymore.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
243
Kyuubi reborn on Nov 16, 2018 wrote:
Pure Aethyr is not auctionable. Don't mislead others into thinking the rarest and hardest reagent in the game can be sold in the bazaar.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Pure_Aethyr#axzz5WwbH8cNS
I posted my comment before the update notes for the November 14 update were posted on the forums. That is why I said it was still auctionable.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
1025
You can also get ure aetyr from the final boss in the astral, elemental and spiritual grove. The astral grove also drops the paradox hats and boots as well.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
183
Its easier to just farm the Astral Forest in Husk. It drops the Hat and Boots and its a pretty easy dungeon compared to the rest. Just farm there for a while and there will be no need to craft the stuff. (The robe however still drops form only the Titan far as I know). Good Luck.