Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worst World EVER

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
I mean I wouldnt say worst world ever! Remember Dragonspire is the last world they Need to make it a challenge! They cant make it like Wizardcity Or krok! They need to give you a little challenge! If you put your best effort into it then you can always get it done!

Hope this helps!

~Annabell7 ~

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
wariolink wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Welcome to Dragonspyre, The worst world ever! Here, you will see some of the most hated sights, like Orin Grimcaster, Father DRake, and The labyrinth. Your friends wont want to help you, you will spend hours looking for help, you wont complete your quest until your lvl 18 friend turns 50. You will encounter some mini-dungeons that take forever! You will work hard and it wont be worth ANYTHING! So come to Dragonspyre, you'll be sorry you did!

What did you expect? The LAST world to be easy? I have completed 4 times with my wizards. Not one complaint. The funny thing is, on average MARLEYBONE is the LONGEST world. With DRAGONSPYRE coming in SECOND. Krok is third. Moo Shu is fourth. With Wizard City as DUH the shortest.
Also, if Dragonspyre didn't exist, where would MALISTARE with your ROBE fit in. Also, the GURTOK with your RING & ATHAME. And ALL those other bosses like Spiderkeeper & Snowcrusher who give boots, hats, necklaces, & swords.
So, come to Dragonspyre if you want all your grandmaster items. and have fun getting them :)

Hey, didnt say i didnt expect a challenge. Just said i didnt enjoy it

Though, the way you said it was like you didn't enjoy it because it was a challenging. Orin is challenging. There is my example from YOUR post.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
wariolink wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
wariolink wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Welcome to Dragonspyre, The worst world ever! Here, you will see some of the most hated sights, like Orin Grimcaster, Father DRake, and The labyrinth. Your friends wont want to help you, you will spend hours looking for help, you wont complete your quest until your lvl 18 friend turns 50. You will encounter some mini-dungeons that take forever! You will work hard and it wont be worth ANYTHING! So come to Dragonspyre, you'll be sorry you did!

What did you expect? The LAST world to be easy? I have completed 4 times with my wizards. Not one complaint. The funny thing is, on average MARLEYBONE is the LONGEST world. With DRAGONSPYRE coming in SECOND. Krok is third. Moo Shu is fourth. With Wizard City as DUH the shortest.
Also, if Dragonspyre didn't exist, where would MALISTARE with your ROBE fit in. Also, the GURTOK with your RING & ATHAME. And ALL those other bosses like Spiderkeeper & Snowcrusher who give boots, hats, necklaces, & swords.
So, come to Dragonspyre if you want all your grandmaster items. and have fun getting them :)

Hey, didnt say i didnt expect a challenge. Just said i didnt enjoy it

Though, the way you said it was like you didn't enjoy it because it was a challenging. Orin is challenging. There is my example from YOUR post.

I know, i didnt enjoy it because it was challenging. And it was difficult. But i didnt say that i didnt expect it was gonna be chanllenging.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
THIS IS THE BEST WORLD NOT THE WORST WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THAT

Survivor
Jul 25, 2008
:|i am on marleybone as of now and i hate it so much! its slow and boring and seems very repetitive with not so much xp. i cant wait to get out.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
wireegg wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

you crazy

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Hmm... I dont think any of the worlds that hard! I disagree with the people saying Dragonspyre and Marleybone is the worst, Infact MARLEYBONE is my favorite place!

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
What do you think, it's gonna be easy. Well malistare is here, you know the guy we have to face to get the badge savior of the spiral. He is the final storyline boss. So the world should be hard. It takes me like 15 minutes just to beat som guys on the street. This world is fun.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
wireegg wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

you crazy
Ds is my favorite world

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
impire09 wrote:
What do you think, it's gonna be easy. Well malistare is here, you know the guy we have to face to get the badge savior of the spiral. He is the final storyline boss. So the world should be hard. It takes me like 15 minutes just to beat som guys on the street. This world is fun.

i repeat(to a different wacko), you're crazy.

P.S Plz, i'm not stupid enough to not know who malistaire is. Dude, i'm a grand.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
C'mon dragonspire is not very hard or long. Some things are kind of long, like the 20 floor towers, but considering i am life, it is easier for me probably. But i did EVERY single quest in dragonspire. I got the badge Loremaster, Ghostbuster, Drake Rider, Savior of the Spiral, and Dragonspire Explorer. I soloed every part of dragonspire like some people, except obviously the Great Spire. Actually, this is the only world i did EVERY single quest/sidequest in.

Wolf Legend
Level 48 Life wizard

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
sorry for got to explain it was not long for me, it only took me less than 1 month. I beat the game in barely over 2.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
Let's talk about hard. I just finished the Myth quest to get the Orthrus pet. I had gone through The Labyrinth solo once already, so thought it would be no big deal. I was so wrong. The second time around is frustratingly hard. I had to clear all the mini-quests to unlock the gate to the tower with the dog collar, going through my supply of treasure cards and dying several times. I spent about five hours and went to bed at 4am. Luckily, the server did not shut down at 3am.

In the end, it was worth it for the very cool pet and card. Would I do it again? Not unless to help out a friend in a group of 3 or 4, not just 2.

I did learn to appreciate my Minotaur minion, the need to reshuffle the deck before each encounter, and loading up on storm shield treasure cards.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Groo2009 wrote:
Let's talk about hard. I just finished the Myth quest to get the Orthrus pet. I had gone through The Labyrinth solo once already, so thought it would be no big deal. I was so wrong. The second time around is frustratingly hard. I had to clear all the mini-quests to unlock the gate to the tower with the dog collar, going through my supply of treasure cards and dying several times. I spent about five hours and went to bed at 4am. Luckily, the server did not shut down at 3am.

In the end, it was worth it for the very cool pet and card. Would I do it again? Not unless to help out a friend in a group of 3 or 4, not just 2.

I did learn to appreciate my Minotaur minion, the need to reshuffle the deck before each encounter, and loading up on storm shield treasure cards.

Getting the rebirth spell for life as pretty much the same.

A storm wizard (with more powerful spells than life or myth) goes into the labyrinth for their final spell to look through a pile of rubble. They don't even have to fight the first boss!!! I don't know about Myth, but life has to get through that gate to fight another life enemy. I would have much rather looked through a pile of rubble.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I have had thing like that happen before. I was ahead of where i was supposed to be i was level 41 when i defeated jade oni. what i am saying is that you dont need level 50 friends to help hey a level 28 help with jade oni....we won!

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
impire09 wrote:

i repeat(to a different wacko), you're crazy.

P.S Plz, i'm not stupid enough to not know who malistaire is. Dude, i'm a grand.
I did not say you don't know who malistare is. And I'm no wacko,I know strategy.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
DS IS EASY. Marley bone is the most hated world. You get pulled into battles when you not even close to the enemies

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
I'm not gonna lie, sometimes DragonSpyre fustrates me but it's not THAT bad. Maybe if you tried to find someone on the Forums to help you.

-Cameron ShadowFlame Level 45 Pyromancer

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Peterbudaj wrote:
I'm not gonna lie, sometimes DragonSpyre fustrates me but it's not THAT bad. Maybe if you tried to find someone on the Forums to help you.

-Cameron ShadowFlame Level 45 Pyromancer

Actually i have mastered the game. I have defeated malistaire and reached 50. I dont need "help". But as i looked back at my past, i answered my question to what the hardest world was. First thing that popped into my head was DS. Thats when i realized that i completely despise it.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
I completely disagree I LOVE dragonsyre all my friends help easy lvl and good equipment and more. :D I think its fun

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
I like they made this hard :P oh and something you forgot (hard tower!!) Is near Malistare, that REAL annoying tower in The Drake Hatchery: Secure House

~Alex DragonEyes-GrandMaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:
It is not the worst world.(It comes pretty close though)This place is supposed to be challenge.Besides, this place is not the most difficult place in the game.KENSINGTON PARK, that place is hard.

Eh I kinda agree with Kensington Park, BUT... at least here you head forward almost the whole time (and lots of gold :D) when in The Labyrinth you gotta go back and forth the whole time!

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I agree. It's pretty hard. But it's more fun with friends. It could be worse, you know? So yea..... 8)

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
it is not the worst world. i love the challenges. I mean its the last world. what do you expect. i dont know what you guys are talking about about friends not helping you. you must have bad friends because my friends helped me with the labyrinth and all the places before it. i just use minions if i have to. by the way marleybone is the boringest and worst world ever. :)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I know its hard but you need to keep going but realy did you expect it to be easy ? I mean its the last world so it must be hard, but you should find someone whos on the same quest then you can do it surprisingly fast i know because i have done it before but my advice for those still stuck find someone on the same quest so you should keep going so hope this helps. 8)

LukeSkyWalker
lvl 48 Myth
Saivor of the Spiral