Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Under levels going to Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
4
your totally right. all the low levels some might be on your friends some might be there they jump in and get rid of feint's traps and waste a lot of spells

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
9
Champion55555 wrote:
I'm only level 25, and I even agree with that! I also need to know what the highest level is that you can get to. I think it's 50, right?



yes the highest level is 50

and i agree with not letting low levels into dragonspyre because they sometimes flee and if that happens your dead or use up your traps
Then get defeated




Sorry low level







Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
2
My account has 6 wizards. One has completed Dragonspyre (level 50-Ice),
One in Dragonspyre (level 50-Death). So I have had friends pop in, and I know what your talking about. Just as your almost finished with your 2nd fight in pop someone, which adds to the fight, and then their friends pop in. Or just after they pop in, they say "I need healing".But there have been times when I was really glad of the help.

So, I vote that you can port in but must be accepted into a fight. You should be able to accept or decline someone into a fight.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
4
I disagree with some people cause i've had level 20's help me pretty good but sometimes im fighting with a friend and they teleport to me without asking so i delete all of the people that keep doing that just that i say level like 22's and up could sometimes be helping a friend a dragonspyre
like sometimes i ask my level 29 friend to help :)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
4
godzilla124 wrote:
My account has 6 wizards. One has completed Dragonspyre (level 50-Ice),
One in Dragonspyre (level 50-Death). So I have had friends pop in, and I know what your talking about. Just as your almost finished with your 2nd fight in pop someone, which adds to the fight, and then their friends pop in. Or just after they pop in, they say "I need healing".But there have been times when I was really glad of the help.

So, I vote that you can port in but must be accepted into a fight. You should be able to accept or decline someone into a fight.


I agree with the last sentence cuz you should be able to see their level and see how much health they have and mana too see if you want them in and their school

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
4
ryanrules20 wrote:


kt 15

mb 20

ms 33

ds 42


i dont agree with these cause i wasnt these levels when i got to those places! :x


Juan IceBreaker lvl42/master of ice

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
83
I don't necessarily think there should be a level minimum but I do think people should have to ask for permission to port before they can do so. Maybe a "May I port?" permission box could be added to the game so pop ins could be eliminated. I myself never pop in unless I text the person first and ask permission, I think it is rude to do that.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
4
RikkuRhiadra wrote:
Listen someone really needs to put a level cap or something on the other worlds...I'm sick of running into a battle and a lower level runs in and takes all the shields i placed to take out an mob or boss...I think this needs to stop and someone should do somthing about it, cause i've had enough.

Jasmine Moonhorn
-43 Ice/Storm-


I was just in Dragonspyre last night and there was a level 2, trying to get in, and asked why, he said he wanted to level up quicker. a level 2 should have no access to their, i have had level 33 come to fight, without asking and i had to carry his whole weight, and the whole time he wants me to spend all my pips healing him, witch he needed after every hit, because his health was so low to begin with. so I either die keeping him alive, or kill the minions and let him die. Something should be done. if not level access to the worlds, permission to join in a fight if you are under a certain level. The problem is not in just the friends list, i dont accept anyone who is not close to me in lvl, it is that my friends have people poping in none stop, and they are too polite to take them off or to tell them to stop.

Scarlet Thistle
Level 46, balance

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
33
ther4321 wrote:
I'm with you the dead eye except My levels are different
Krok 15
MB 26
MS 38
DS 45
that is what i think because if a level 3 teleports to you facing the big bad himself he would die in one shot :( :( :( :(

Well, these are a little extreme. I was level 12 when i got to krokotopia, 24( I think) when i made it to marleybone, Idk when for mooshu ( umm, 34 I think) and like, 40 for dragonspyre. In ALL of these worlds I've been able to hold my own, with an occasional assist from a friend. I mean seriously, I made 45 when I was in, like, the drake hatchery ( go side quests!). I understand that for the hardest instance in each area ( tomb of storms, kensington park (debated), jade oni ( i dont care if he's not an instance lol) and either the crown of fire, secure house, or labyrinth ( i'm just now in the forum, so again debated for me)). I mean no offense but it's kinda extreme. Now Idk how to resolve this issue, however it's VERY annoying. I've had, in one day, 6 people ask me to be their friends just because I'm a level 45 and in dragonspyre. When I rejected they always said "please". Now had they helped me in a certain area, or visa versa, then yeah, I woulda added them. But a level 13 asking a level 45 stranger seems kinda suspicious doesnt it? Just my two cents, and sorry for the long post.


Fred Angleblade, level 47 life.
The force will be with you. Always.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
6
I really have to agree with you there. Every time I go back I see level 10's and 20's. I really think that there should be a level cap or something there because when I went there I thought it would be safe to go there with only high levels yet I see low levels there too!


Jordan AngelGem
Level 49 Life/Myth

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
3
Champion55555 wrote:
I'm only level 25, and I even agree with that! I also need to know what the highest level is that you can get to. I think it's 50, right?
my favorite wizerd is cheryl roseblossom and shes level 16 theirist,I am so bored in mooshu and dont get any quests from there. : :(