Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unbeatable Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
Malistaire has impossible to beat with even four people. I know why he is stronger. It is because people complained about how stupidly easy he was, so KI would make him better. Well those of you that said that, I hope you can beat him now, cause you got your better Malistaire. But maybe KI could make his health lower like 20,000 instead of a non-stoppable 100,000 ? It would be more challenging but not so hard you can't beat him at all. By the way, I am a lvl 50 grandmaster thaumaturge and I was just helping some friends beat him , cause one of my best friends Anthony Thunderflame, had said he had gotten more powerful so i had to see it to believe it. Well, I hope this problem can be fixed. :D

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
hey its Anthony ThunderFlame plz plz plz change really and mason, and jordan reply to this

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
tutenkhamen464 wrote:
Malistaire has impossible to beat with even four people. I know why he is stronger. It is because people complained about how stupidly easy he was, so KI would make him better. Well those of you that said that, I hope you can beat him now, cause you got your better Malistaire. But maybe KI could make his health lower like 20,000 instead of a non-stoppable 100,000 ? It would be more challenging but not so hard you can't beat him at all. By the way, I am a lvl 50 grandmaster thaumaturge and I was just helping some friends beat him , cause one of my best friends Anthony Thunderflame, had said he had gotten more powerful so i had to see it to believe it. Well, I hope this problem can be fixed. :D
I was with anthony and you to seth and i really think they should lower it it only impossible he can deal five hundred damage with meteor strike with only one pip and he uses it over and over until he gets scarecrow to kill us all

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
Like so many others I have been thinking of leaving , I have really enjoyed playing untill the latest patch and with the bosses becoming so much harder and some just cant be beat there is no point to keep playing . Some friends and I tried to attemp Malistaire after the patch and didnt fare any better then anyone else we all died up to 6 times porting back untill there was no one left to port back to. I just want to know how he can cast meteor shower and do over 2000 points damage to each person ?
I just hope this is just a bug and is fixed before everyone up and leaves because the way it is there will be no heros any longer.
Kane

Survivor
May 24, 2009
I agree! He has so many pip and even with a team of grandmasters (one being life) wis meteor strike kills us all!

Administrator
Thank you all on your input on this matter. Cyrus Drake has a message for everyone located here:

https://www.wizard101.com/site/posts/list/8018.ftl

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-