Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Loremaster is absolutely awful.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
I think I am the most unlucky player the game has with this boss. I have farmed this boss for 4 months(at least 400 times have gotten 2 spells. What is the drop rate!

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I'm sorry to hear of your struggle. I wish you luck for the future though, that is, if you continue to work for that spell drop. Best of luck!

~Shannon Skybreaker

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Maximo2000 on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
I think I am the most unlucky player the game has with this boss. I have farmed this boss for 4 months(at least 400 times have gotten 2 spells. What is the drop rate!
Permanent spell drops are extremely rare. There is no 'drop rate.' But you got two more spells than some have, so be grateful for that!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
That sounds a little on the lucky side. 1 drop every 200 runs is better than I've seen. It's a free spell drop, of course it's very rare. I got about a spell a week up until I had 12 of 14 spells. Since I only have Samoorai and Deer Knight missing, it's been a few weeks of nothing since Krampus. For a five minute battle, the drop rates are pretty fair compared to collecting all the stuff for crafting. I would say my drop rate averaged out more like 1 every 4-500 runs. It gets harder the more spells you have because you can only get a spell once. I know 12 spells, so I can only win a spell if it happens to be one of the 2 I don't have. If it's one of the 12 I have, it would show nothing.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Well my first try, i got goat monk. Then i tryed to get deerknight. Only took about five more battles. Garrett Owlhorn 46