Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Labyrinth!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
Ok, so I've just finished the quest that gets the portal to dragonspyre academy, and im onto the obsidian chest quest, and I can't believe I have to do the labyrinth again!!! I also need to finish the labyrinth for my level 48 Myth spell quest. But every time i try, i fail, I just cant do it for a second time, and I have no idea why! I can't progress at all in the game without this.
Please Help!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
16986842 wrote:
Ok, so I've just finished the quest that gets the portal to dragonspyre academy, and im onto the obsidian chest quest, and I can't believe I have to do the labyrinth again!!! I also need to finish the labyrinth for my level 48 Myth spell quest. But every time i try, i fail, I just cant do it for a second time, and I have no idea why! I can't progress at all in the game without this.
Please Help!

As Myth this shouldn't be all that difficult at all. And yes, I agree, it's a big pain to do this thing 3 times. Been there...done that.

You have to plan for the labyrinth... have all your potions full, mark and port if necessary.

Survivor
May 21, 2012
I sure could use help in the Labyrinth. I would be happy to do it with you and welcome the help! If anyone else needs help please join in. Many hands make light work.

Steven Spellcaster
Level 49 Storm

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
i can help both of you since i already beat dragonspyre and doing grizzelheim for experience before i go to celestia. What time zone do yall live in?

Survivor
May 21, 2012