Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We are aware of the recent Heartbleed Bug internet vulnerability issue and can confirm that none of the KingsIsle systems or websites were impacted. If you wish to have further clarification about the bug itself visit http://heartbleed.com.

Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible

1
AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
3
Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
i am back again with a note about the use crystal storage in the crucible quest that it is defective. i arrived at the vault and the dungeon marker wasnt blue and it wouldnt let me in. i knew that it was the right place because my quest marker lead me there. this also happened to two other people when they arrived they had the same problems. so i hope this will be fixed as fast as they can fix it.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
1
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
I'm having the same problem. I got to the correct door but it hasn't been activated. Tried again today, same problem. My daughter has already done this quest and she was able to get in today - unfortunately, it won't let me port to her to get in. Frustrating!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
659
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
Before concluding that it's glitched, i have a question or 2: are you trying to get in for a spell quest? if not, what is the quest's name that you're trying to do this for? also note, there didn't used to be a quest tracker for this quest, unless they changed that in the update. also note the room you want should have a blue crystal on the front of the door. check the update quest notes, too, in case there's anything in there that could explain this. -elijah darkthorn and crew

Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
2
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
the quest s called its an honor and im having the same problem it wont let me in.
kayla sparklethorn

Armiger
Mar 12, 2010
2471
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
fairygirl4343 wrote:
the quest s called its an honor and im having the same problem it wont let me in.
kayla sparklethorn


I think that the problems mentioned here are for two different quests:

1. "It's An Honor" quest - I don't think that you need to go to any vault for this one. I think that you use one of the crystal stands on the ramps behind Zanetta. The quest says:
It’s An Honor (240 gold, 2140 xp)
- Use Crystal Storage
- Use Crystal Stand
- Defeat Valerik Brightsword (storm, rank 8 boss, 5,000 hp)
- Talk to Zanetta Stormbreaker

If your quest helper is leading you somewhere else, try not to follow it. Go to the crystal storage rack down the ramps behind Zanetta. I think that Valerik Brightsword is one of the bosses on those ramps.

2. "Pick up the Spare" - this is the quest where you go back into the Upper Grand Chasm, top level on the right, last vault with a blue Crystal on the door. This quest is:

"Pick Up the Spare"
Talk to Belia Windgazer
240 gold 2140 xp
In The Grand Chasm:
Locate Empty Crystal
Tower
Level 1
Clockwork Defender
Rank 7 Storm
Level 2
Clockwork Defender
Rank 7 Storm
Level 3
Fire Avenger
Rank 8 Fire 1270
Fire Scavenger
Rank 7 Elite Fire 1265
Level 4
Collect Crystal
Talk to Zanetta Stormbreaker

Open your Quest Log file, click on the Dialogue Bubble (question mark) in the upper left corner of the quest box, and see what you are supposed to do. Was the quest from Zanetta (#1 above), or from Belia (#2 above)?

Hope this helps. :?


Armiger
Mar 12, 2010
2471
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
Honeybee313 wrote:
fairygirl4343 wrote:
the quest s called its an honor and im having the same problem it wont let me in.
kayla sparklethorn


I think that the problems mentioned here are for two different quests:

1. "It's An Honor" quest - I don't think that you need to go to any vault for this one. I think that you use one of the crystal stands on the ramps behind Zanetta. The quest says:
It’s An Honor (240 gold, 2140 xp)
- Use Crystal Storage
- Use Crystal Stand
- Defeat Valerik Brightsword (storm, rank 8 boss, 5,000 hp)
- Talk to Zanetta Stormbreaker

If your quest helper is leading you somewhere else, try not to follow it. Go to the crystal storage rack down the ramps behind Zanetta. I think that Valerik Brightsword is one of the bosses on those ramps.

2. "Pick up the Spare" - this is the quest where you go back into the Upper Grand Chasm, top level on the right, last vault with a blue Crystal on the door. This quest is:

"Pick Up the Spare"
Talk to Belia Windgazer
240 gold 2140 xp
In The Grand Chasm:
Locate Empty Crystal
Tower
Level 1
Clockwork Defender
Rank 7 Storm
Level 2
Clockwork Defender
Rank 7 Storm
Level 3
Fire Avenger
Rank 8 Fire 1270
Fire Scavenger
Rank 7 Elite Fire 1265
Level 4
Collect Crystal
Talk to Zanetta Stormbreaker

Open your Quest Log file, click on the Dialogue Bubble (question mark) in the upper left corner of the quest box, and see what you are supposed to do. Was the quest from Zanetta (#1 above), or from Belia (#2 above)?

Hope this helps. :?



Okay. Here's an update. I just got the quest "It's an Honor" from Zanetta. The yellow arrow pointed me away from Zanetta and it had something like "1214" on the arrow, which probably would have taken me back to the vaults in the Upper Grand Chasm, which is wrong.

I ignored the yellow arrow, and I went "down one of the ramps on the side of Zanetta, and it took me to the crytal storage rack at the bottom of the ramp. I picked up the crystal, and it said to place the crystal on the stand, which was just a few feet away from the rack. When I placed the crystal, Valerik DarkSword (I think that's his name) appeared."

Do not follow the yellow arrow if it takes you to the Upper Grand Chasm. Stay near Zanetta.

I will send an e-mail to Support to report the bug.

Hope this helps everyone. :-D


Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
29
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
yes you are correct i had the same problem i listened to where the arrow was leading me and followed it but it wouldnt let me in

so i retraced my steps and went back to zanneta then i opened my map and it showed the that the storage was just passed her so i went there and finished the quest. i have now moved on and have killed malistair but am now stuck on a quest. ya know that tower in reagents sq. that no one can get into well that is where you get the spiral key for cl and thats where i am stuck.

wish me luck :-)

Armiger
Mar 12, 2010
2471
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
merlin4315 wrote:
yes you are correct i had the same problem i listened to where the arrow was leading me and followed it but it wouldnt let me in

so i retraced my steps and went back to zanneta then i opened my map and it showed the that the storage was just passed her so i went there and finished the quest. i have now moved on and have killed malistair but am now stuck on a quest. ya know that tower in reagents sq. that no one can get into well that is where you get the spiral key for cl and thats where i am stuck.

wish me luck :-)


Just in case you didn't know, the quest for the warehouse in Regents Square in no longer a requirement to get the Celestia key. They changed this a while back.

Now Zeke said "Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest 'The Final Countdown' should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia."

So, if you are Level 48, just go talk to Merle Ambrose and he should send you to Celestia.

Good Luck !

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
4
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
Hi Yes we had the same problem.....

Alexis

Administrator
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
Yes the quest arrow erroneously sends you to the Grand Chasm, when all you need to do is go down the ramp behind Zanetta (like you did before) to get the crystal.

This one is on our 'to do' list to fix.


community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
1
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
I was stuck on this quest to, the quest helper is wrong. It leads you into another place. You have to go into The Crucible and look at your map, right above the Horned Barbarian, it should have the picture of the crystal storage. There wasn't a quest helper for this quest before. So maybe they mesed it up and just moved on. Idk but I hope I helped :D

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
1
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
I am having the same problem, I am on the quest called "It's An Honor" it says "Use crystal storage in the Crucible", first crystal storage is not in The Crucible is on The Grand Chasm, and second I am at the door, I am sure this is the right place because it says Crystal Storage, but it is not lit for me, no way to get in, and can't port to anybody who is inside. I am stuck, I see some people had the same problem back in May, so I am wondering how come this is still happening two months later and it is not fixed by now?
Need help, thank you.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
1
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
hi i am on the quest its an honor and i does not let me go in can some one plz help

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
1
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
I'm doing the quest use crystal storge in the grad chasm i follow the quest helper to the door and not letting me in at all. Need help
Thank you

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
6
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
Honeybee313 wrote:
fairygirl4343 wrote:
the quest s called its an honor and im having the same problem it wont let me in.
kayla sparklethorn


I think that the problems mentioned here are for two different quests:

1. "It's An Honor" quest - I don't think that you need to go to any vault for this one. I think that you use one of the crystal stands on the ramps behind Zanetta. The quest says:
It’s An Honor (240 gold, 2140 xp)
- Use Crystal Storage
- Use Crystal Stand
- Defeat Valerik Brightsword (storm, rank 8 boss, 5,000 hp)
- Talk to Zanetta Stormbreaker

If your quest helper is leading you somewhere else, try not to follow it. Go to the crystal storage rack down the ramps behind Zanetta. I think that Valerik Brightsword is one of the bosses on those ramps.

2. "Pick up the Spare" - this is the quest where you go back into the Upper Grand Chasm, top level on the right, last vault with a blue Crystal on the door. This quest is:

"Pick Up the Spare"
Talk to Belia Windgazer
240 gold 2140 xp
In The Grand Chasm:
Locate Empty Crystal
Tower
Level 1
Clockwork Defender
Rank 7 Storm
Level 2
Clockwork Defender
Rank 7 Storm
Level 3
Fire Avenger
Rank 8 Fire 1270
Fire Scavenger
Rank 7 Elite Fire 1265
Level 4
Collect Crystal
Talk to Zanetta Stormbreaker

Open your Quest Log file, click on the Dialogue Bubble (question mark) in the upper left corner of the quest box, and see what you are supposed to do. Was the quest from Zanetta (#1 above), or from Belia (#2 above)?

Hope this helps. :?


this does in a way. I can't remember where zanetta is. went thru conquest area, necrop also. please help? destiny

Armiger
Mar 12, 2010
2471
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
casey959 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
fairygirl4343 wrote:
the quest s called its an honor and im having the same problem it wont let me in.
kayla sparklethorn


I think that the problems mentioned here are for two different quests:

1. "It's An Honor" quest - I don't think that you need to go to any vault for this one. I think that you use one of the crystal stands on the ramps behind Zanetta. The quest says:
It’s An Honor (240 gold, 2140 xp)
- Use Crystal Storage
- Use Crystal Stand
- Defeat Valerik Brightsword (storm, rank 8 boss, 5,000 hp)
- Talk to Zanetta Stormbreaker

If your quest helper is leading you somewhere else, try not to follow it. Go to the crystal storage rack down the ramps behind Zanetta. I think that Valerik Brightsword is one of the bosses on those ramps.

2. "Pick up the Spare" - this is the quest where you go back into the Upper Grand Chasm, top level on the right, last vault with a blue Crystal on the door. This quest is:

"Pick Up the Spare"
Talk to Belia Windgazer
240 gold 2140 xp
In The Grand Chasm:
Locate Empty Crystal
Tower
Level 1
Clockwork Defender
Rank 7 Storm
Level 2
Clockwork Defender
Rank 7 Storm
Level 3
Fire Avenger
Rank 8 Fire 1270
Fire Scavenger
Rank 7 Elite Fire 1265
Level 4
Collect Crystal
Talk to Zanetta Stormbreaker

Open your Quest Log file, click on the Dialogue Bubble (question mark) in the upper left corner of the quest box, and see what you are supposed to do. Was the quest from Zanetta (#1 above), or from Belia (#2 above)?

Hope this helps. :?


this does in a way. I can't remember where zanetta is. went thru conquest area, necrop also. please help? destiny


Zanetta is in The Crucible. She doesn't show on the map, but if you look at it, she is in the almost in the middle of the map, between Narissa and Orin.


Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
2
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
"It's an Honor" quest arrow still points at the vault in Grand Chasm and the words say "Find Crystal Storage in The Crucible".

Just FYI to date stamp the issue.

Armiger
Mar 12, 2010
2471
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
agarjag wrote:
"It's an Honor" quest arrow still points at the vault in Grand Chasm and the words say "Find Crystal Storage in The Crucible".

Just FYI to date stamp the issue.


There's another new post in the Halston section today. Still happening... :(


Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
2
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Yes the quest arrow erroneously sends you to the Grand Chasm, when all you need to do is go down the ramp behind Zanetta (like you did before) to get the crystal.

This one is on our 'to do' list to fix.
were is sonneta

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
2
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
Honeybee313 wrote:
agarjag wrote:
"It's an Honor" quest arrow still points at the vault in Grand Chasm and the words say "Find Crystal Storage in The Crucible".

Just FYI to date stamp the issue.


There's another new post in the Halston section today. Still happening... :(

were is zonneta

Armiger
Mar 12, 2010
2471
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
westport67 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
agarjag wrote:
"It's an Honor" quest arrow still points at the vault in Grand Chasm and the words say "Find Crystal Storage in The Crucible".

Just FYI to date stamp the issue.


There's another new post in the Halston section today. Still happening... :(

were is zonneta


"Zanetta is in The Crucible. She doesn't show on the map, but if you look at it, she is almost in the middle of the map, between Narissa and Orin."


Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
1
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Yes the quest arrow erroneously sends you to the Grand Chasm, when all you need to do is go down the ramp behind Zanetta (like you did before) to get the crystal.

This one is on our 'to do' list to fix.


Btw, its now October and the arrow still points to over 1000 steps. Maybe you should just disable the arrow until you can fix the bug, at least for this one quest. :/

Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
7
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
i suggest as devilbrownies198 did, to disable the arrow till it gets fixed if its not a problem...

Armiger
Mar 12, 2010
2471
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
Exleon95 wrote:
i suggest as devilbrownies198 did, to disable the arrow till it gets fixed if its not a problem...


According to the new updates posted today, this quest is now fixed.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/43207.ftl




Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
1
Re: Quest: use crystal storage in the crucible
yes this is a very annoying problem i am having trouble with this same problem
:(

1