Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

obsidian chests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
I have been able to find all the chests but the one in the ancient burial ground it seems to be nonexistent I have checked all the dojos and all the chambers in the tomb and I can't find it the only one I haven't checked is the one that stands empty is there someone who can help I even lit the candles and went to the spirit world I just can't seem to find it HELP PLEASE???

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
arkansas99 wrote:
I have been able to find all the chests but the one in the ancient burial ground it seems to be nonexistent I have checked all the dojos and all the chambers in the tomb and I can't find it the only one I haven't checked is the one that stands empty is there someone who can help I even lit the candles and went to the spirit world I just can't seem to find it HELP PLEASE???

In the Ancient Burial Grounds, it is in the Forest Spirit Shrine, Crazed Forest Spirit.

(If I remember correctly, when I was doing these obsidian chests, when you get to the burial grounds, look at your map first. It has a picture of the chest showing where it is located.)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
arkansas99 wrote:

Open up your map, chest locations are displayed on the map, or used to be. If that doesn't show it the first road to your right after the tombs is your best bet. Crazy ain't it.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
thanks for your answers to my question now all I have to do is figure out which quest will get me in to the house because at the moment i can't get in since you said it was a crazed forest spirit it must involve mossback so I have to recheck all his quests I must have missed some

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
arkansas99 wrote:
thanks for your answers to my question now all I have to do is figure out which quest will get me in to the house because at the moment i can't get in since you said it was a crazed forest spirit it must involve mossback so I have to recheck all his quests I must have missed some

I just went to the Crazed Forest Spirit and it is in there. I finished the osidian chest quest, so I have access. If it would help I can meet you there and get you in. Tell me date, and time. I am on EST.

I am on Lincoln Realm, Area 01.
I am Jasmine Stormwalker (Level 49, Life and Storm)

But in case you need it, here is the list of quests that Prof. Greyrose posted earlier. It isn't just Mossback. It is also Wavebringer and Oakheart.

If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.

". . . with Persistence, Victory is assured"
Lydia Greyrose
Professor of Ice Magic

community@wizard101.com