Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

malistare needs to be stronger!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
malistare is way to easy but hard for death i am a death wizard grandmaster and i think its to easy i think he need 20,000 life and he need to give some kined of really really cool sword what do you people think?

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Are you crazy . Who in the world would want the hardest boss in Wizard 101 to be stronger. : Just because your Death doesn't mean you can have Malistare be a Life boss so you can easily kill him. But if I was Death, I would agree. There Isn't even a point for him to be stronger and be a Life boss. So I strongly disagree!

8)Justin DeathBringer Level 35 Thergist 8)

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
I am in Dragonspyre. I thought malistare was death. Now i have to keep using prsim!

Ethan Duskthief
Lvl: 45
Type: Theurgirist

Survivor
May 09, 2009
i agree, right after i beat malistare the first thing i thought was "is this it" i thought that he was gonna come back twice as strong or something!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
cups123456 wrote:
Are you crazy . Who in the world would want the hardest boss in Wizard 101 to be stronger. : Just because your Death doesn't mean you can have Malistare be a Life boss so you can easily kill him. But if I was Death, I would agree. There Isn't even a point for him to be stronger and be a Life boss. So I strongly disagree!

8)Justin DeathBringer Level 35 Thergist 8)

Everyone thinks he is the Hardest Boss.
He really isn't.
The hardest boss is Jotun.. He is REALLY HARD. He uses Storm Lord.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
dude really i am lvl 50 death and i did malistare by my self
:lol

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
stevenah wrote:
malistare is way to easy but hard for death i am a death wizard grandmaster and i think its to easy i think he need 20,000 life and he need to give some kined of really really cool sword what do you people think?
yes i think he should be harder he is thebest boss in the game he needs at least20,000 life

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
See really the prob with mailstaire is his health. Its hard to kill him, but he is actually very easy. Jotun is wayy worse, he uses all kinds of terrible spells and the strongest i've seen malistaire use is vampire or his stronger self-attack. Malistaire took me 30 mins with two life dudes, Jotun took me about an hour and a half with 3 strong ppl.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
tonnym wrote:
dude really i am lvl 50 death and i did malistare by my self
:lol
MALISTARE IS TOO EASY! he should be able to use stronger moves though. i went to him myself and summoned minion of balance and it was ver with plus i got the storm hound pet and its awesome. geez you people are weak man or woman up i can go to him myself weaklings. lol jk but he does need to be stronger. :-) :-D .........................................................??????? i am bored.

Hero
May 02, 2009
He could use a little bit of an upgrade. He's tough, but not that tough, but ever since his Soul Servant minions came back to fight with him, Me and my friends have had a tough time fighting him(we fought him twice yesterday).

The first time, it was 4 of us, 2 fire, 2 storm, it was tough becuase 3 of us ended up getting defeated, including me, but we managed to make a comeback(thank you crown gear regenerate and healing treasure cards).

The second time it was 3 of us, 1 fire, one storm, and one life I beleive(forget third wizard's school of focus), we won, with a little trouble finding the right spells, but our fight went on long enough to find out a nasty surprise secret about the soul servant, he can use scarecrow.

So yeah, he was easy when he didn't have any soul servants fighting with him, now he's gotten a bit harder in my opinion.