Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremster Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
I was wondering if the Loremaster still dropps Krampus, because I heard from some people it was only dropping for the Christmas season since it looks like a lump of coal.

Thanks

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Krampus was initially added for Christmas season, but it became a permanent dropped spell in her list since then. All her dropped spells are very rare drops, but yes it's one of the 14 she currently drops.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Loremaster drop rates have been random; and I received all of my dropped spells before and after Christmas.

To test the theory Loremaster drops certain spells at Christmas over other times, requires one or more individuals to play at set times each day, week, or month for 12 continuous months.

It also would fantastic if there was a way to automatically record spell drops as they occur.

Another way to track this is to have a player start a forum posting for all players to post their own spell drops, to include date, time, day of the week, how many on their team at the time of the spell drop, did the loremaster cast the spell in battle that was awarded to player/s, and what did the player do prior to just being awarded the spell, as well as any additional information player/s can share.