Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

im stuck...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
so ive been gone for about 2 years or so and i come back to do many of my quests but i cant out which one is story quest... i tried looking at story line quests but it looks as if i dont have any. can someone tell me what to do?

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
woaichifan on May 25, 2014 wrote:
so ive been gone for about 2 years or so and i come back to do many of my quests but i cant out which one is story quest... i tried looking at story line quests but it looks as if i dont have any. can someone tell me what to do?
so i just finished all side quests and all thats left is 'stone roses'.... is there someone that i have to talk to or something to continue my quests? i think the latest quest ive done is the 'draconians go home' quest so im really stuck because i have no quests is DS left

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
woaichifan on May 25, 2014 wrote:
never mind problem resolved... went to the ambrose dude and he gave me the quest to go to celestia

Survivor
Feb 03, 2012
I have a quest to complete a dungeon and one of it (the enemy) was invisible! It was called ash spider and since it was it was invisible i could not attack it yet it could attack me and in the end i died.