Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i need ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i can't beat this one quest, i need to level up, any ideas of what to do?
plz help me :( :( :(

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
witch347 wrote:
i can't beat this one quest, i need to level up, any ideas of what to do?
plz help me :-( :-( :-(

What is the quest? And how much leveling up do you need to do? My life student had the chance to help someone in CL in the lunarium i think, she did the quest twice and leveled up, massive xp on that dungeon. Other than that all I can say is both of my legends leveled up way early by helping friends with quests, so we just got out of DS and are at lvl 63 when we left DS so honesly it helped to lvl up early because my life student did DS with a few healing spells, forest lord, gargantuan and amplify i think was the aura boost. thats all she had in the deck throughout DS except when a reverse life prism was needed, oh and maybe a single life blade also.

It may help to know what quest you are having trouble with so we can give better advice on how to help :-)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
well now,i have leveled up,level 49(yay! :-D )and working on grizzleheim and dragonspyre,thanks for all your guys' help,and if i need help again i will post here.
byez

~~**pnutbttr**~~