Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HOW THE

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
I need help getting to malistare. I can only get 5 minutes until i run into 4 fire dudes. Im Lv50 pyromancer but i cant beat them. i need help. also is there any clothes that i can get that are good. are crown items better than gold items? also if i get past the first dungen is there any other dungens that i have to do after.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Defender
May 02, 2010
You need to face malistaire as a team if you want to have victory. At least 2 other wizards should help, including a good Theurgist.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
Junebug838 wrote:
You need to face malistaire as a team if you want to have victory. At least 2 other wizards should help, including a good Theurgist.

I know.do you no what happend today. i was facing malistare with 2 people and a life henchman. one person left. i died and nobody healed me. so i left and telaported back. but when i got back the match was over.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
you will need at least 1 other person to be able to activate the 3 crystals at the same time.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
Malistaire! Heck I can't even get my stupid egg that I need to hatch a drake. Forget about getting to Malistaire. You can't take anyone in with you. No one can port to you. I am not kidding. I have tried 10 times to beat that drake egg quest and get almost all the way to the end, and no healing spells, no enchantments come up. Do you cards not regenerate?
I love this game, but not at the moment. The other problems is that I am fire and so are all the ememies. This is getting really ridiculous. I have tried so many strategies, I am out of ideas.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
If anyone needs help with any dungeons let me now I have three grandmasters including a Theurgist .

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
amaryllis756 wrote:
Malistaire! Heck I can't even get my stupid egg that I need to hatch a drake. Forget about getting to Malistaire. You can't take anyone in with you. No one can port to you. I am not kidding. I have tried 10 times to beat that drake egg quest and get almost all the way to the end, and no healing spells, no enchantments come up. Do you cards not regenerate?
I love this game, but not at the moment. The other problems is that I am fire and so are all the ememies. This is getting really ridiculous. I have tried so many strategies, I am out of ideas.

Give me a time (and time zone) and realm to meet you in this weekend. I'll help you get through.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
sweetpea21321 wrote:
If anyone needs help with any dungeons let me now I have three grandmasters including a Theurgist .

do you know where the grand master gear for fire is?

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
amaryllis756 wrote:

HAVE NO FEAR!

I can help you, maybe, with one problem you are having, about being Fire, against fire. Well I am not high enough on my Fire guy, yet, I have a long way to go, so I did not have a chance to test it. Maybe you can do it for me.
There should be no reason it will not work.

This worked on my Master Diviner when going up against Storm NPC's. What I did was buy some Myth Shields. The Boost Ones, I think they are called traps. Since Storm is strong against Myth.

I casted the Shield like I was getting ready to cast a Myth card on the Storm NPC for boost damage. Then I changed the Myth Shield with a Storm Prism. That converts Myth to Storm(or was it converts storm to myth?) none the less, it was the Prism you learn from your school.....Anyways... I then casted the Storm Spell, and the Storm spell hit with a boost damage on the Storm NPC.

Although Storm NPC's have way, way to much resistance on them when getting hit by a regular Storm Spell. The Prism treated the shield like I casted a Myth Spell, when I really casted a Storm Spell on the Storm NPC.

I almost hit the floor when I figured this one out. The Storm NPC got hit with Boost damage from a Storm Spell and died. I was like NOWAY!

Try it and PLEASE tell me if it worked. You probly need Ice traps (the boost damage ones) cast the trap on the Fire NPC, like you are gonna cast an Ice Spell for the boost damage out put, Change the Trap with Fire Prism( Converts Ice to Fire or Converts Fire to Ice, the one you learn from your school) then after that, cast a Fire spell on the Fire NPC. See what happens. If it works you are gonna be amazed what your Fire spell just did to the Fire NPC.

Hope it helps

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
amaryllis756 wrote:

Well all of that is a big lie.....

4 Person sigil

Porting is allowed if the dungeon ISNT full and NEVER was.

Also, tons of people farm snowcrusher. Just switch realms and try to see if people are there (if that is what you are talking about)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
I can't even get my stupid egg that I need to hatch a drake. You can't take anyone in with you. No one can port to you. I am not kidding. I have tried 10 times to beat that drake egg quest and get almost all the way to the end, and no healing spells, no enchantments come up. Do you cards not regenerate?

I'll help you, when do you want to meet up?

~ Sarah Moonglade Level 50 Storm ( Yes, I have text chat :D )

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009

4 Person sigil

Porting is allowed if the dungeon ISNT full and NEVER was.

Also, tons of people farm snowcrusher. Just switch realms and try to see if people are there (if that is what you are talking about)

No, he is talking about The Drake Dungeon, you need to be on the sigial with more people for all of you to go into the same Dungeon, no teleporting allowed! Well, i guess being a Storm helps xD!

~~ Sarah Moonglade Level 50 Storm ~~

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
re: Drifter's post, if you are trapping with a prism, you need to use the prism first and then put your trap because what is put onto the enemy is triggered in reverse chronological order. This is a really nice feature if you place your prism before the enemy puts up a shield, because that shield won't block your damage.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
malistare needs 2-4 ppl at least one life when you get into boss battle flee when the other ppl are across its faster

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
dude here is my way of getting to malistaire you will need as much potions as possible. then when your between the ice guy and fire guy mark your place run into battle flee and then drink a potion and then port back do the same with ice guy and when you come back sneak around the edge of the platform and it will work the crystals are hard though you will need four people i think. hope this helps.

posted by jacob fire theif

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
murray327 wrote:
dude here is my way of getting to malistaire you will need as much potions as possible. then when your between the ice guy and fire guy mark your place run into battle flee and then drink a potion and then port back do the same with ice guy and when you come back sneak around the edge of the platform and it will work the crystals are hard though you will need four people i think. hope this helps.

posted by jacob fire theif

I beat Macalistare with one other person and two henchmen. The best thing to do is use life Henchmen. IF, you use Henchmen. This way you get more blows per round on him. Though they can't hit you they deal harder blows to macalistare. We defeated him reather quickly!

Explorer
Jan 27, 2009
As far as the enemies being Pyromancers, first of all it's Dragonspyre. Dragons represent fire, so you're going to have a lot of fire users.
Second, you HAVE to look at your enemy and see what school he is from and adjust your deck accordingly. You can't just rush into a battle and not prepare, but if you take a second to think things through, it makes it easier. My primary character is a Pyromancer and I got through it.
That brings us to my third point. When you create a character, pick a secondary school and stick to it! Pick one that you can use effectively when you come up against an enemy from your same primary school. I tend to choose the opposite school, like my Nechromancer's secondary school is Life. My Storm user's secondary is Balance, although it did take a couple of characters before I figured this out.