Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you go to Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2014
Do you have to defeat the death oni or something else.A person goes to dragonspyre and they are level 37.

Level 41 Ryan Lionsheild and

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Level doesn't matter, you just have to keep doing mainline quests until you get the quest to go to dragonspyre. Mainline quests are the ones you can't decline. Try using quest finder to find the mainline quest.
Tara

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
You have to complete Mooshu first, then you get your DS quest from the Myth professor, you have to fight the myth professor, then you get to go to DS...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ryan lionshield on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
Do you have to defeat the death oni or something else.A person goes to dragonspyre and they are level 37.

Level 41 Ryan Lionsheild and
You earn your way to Dragonspyre, just like you did to Mooshu. Your level doesn't matter. Do all main storyline quests in Mooshu and you will be granted access to Dragonspyre. By the way, the higher level you are, the easier it will be.

Survivor
May 09, 2014
glowstorm13 on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
Level doesn't matter, you just have to keep doing mainline quests until you get the quest to go to dragonspyre. Mainline quests are the ones you can't decline. Try using quest finder to find the mainline quest.
Tara
I have no quests in moo shu plus I think my friend is unlucky she's level 37.Thanks for the help.