Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changes are underway in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
thank you so much but too bad i finished ds right before these changes came out

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010

It's not just lowering Dragonspyre
It lowered everywhere

Lvl 29 life Kane Nightwalker &
Lvl 45 balance Tarlac Legendhunter

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Mordrid6 wrote:
Does the final Malistair quest still require more than 1 person or has that changed so someone can solo it?

You can now solo it i did it

Kane NightWalker :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
people that are not death don't realize that there's a challenge in DS it is osseous nightreaver 13,010 health solo boss with a 1,000 health minion

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
A great BIG thank you for the changes. I have spent lots of time and crowns trying to complete Dragonspyre only to find out I could not do it alone . Thanks again. I love the game and I am in the senior age range.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Has anyone had a problem with the loading speed of malistaire's dungeon because after the countdown when i step on the sigils it says loading and I have waited 2 hours for it to load and I have not been able to start the quest because i get so frustrated that I shut my computer off so please if you have experienced this problem too please write back because i need some advice.
(this is not a problem with my computer because all of the other dungeons have loaded at a normal speed)

Thanks! Hunter Waterhammer level 53 Diviner

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
sabrina72 wrote:
I agree with fish111. Anyone can get through DS with help from some friends. I hope KI doesn't give in to every single whiny player that crys "This is too hard!" I enjoy the challenge of the game so please don't dumb it down any further.

Ya, some of these enemies are way too easy like malistair. It's harder to get to him then to defeat him.