Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't I complete the quest!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
Hi, my name is Emily UnicornHorn and I am level 41. I have already completed Marleybone but one quest. It is called "Craft Services" and I recieved the quest from Felicia Worthington. To complete the quest, I had to craft two Stingers of the Scorpions and two Contellation Jewels. I crafted them all and I went back to talk to her, (which the quest told me to do once I was done with the crafting). The reward is 3,373 gold, so that made me complete the quest right away. I completed the quest just a couple of minutes ago, so like I said, I went back to talk to Felicia Worthington. When I talk to her, all she says is, "I've got an Initiate Crafter badge just waiting for you... all you must do is to bring me two Stingers of the Scorpion and two Constellation Jewels. Easy peasy!". Well, I completed the quest, I'm trying to talk to you, Felicia, and all you do is say what you said when you first gave me the quest and not give me my Initiate Crafter badge and 3,373 gold!

Please help me, it's not fair! I deserve what the quest tells me what the reward is. In that case, my character should be walking away right now with an Initiate Crafter badge and 3,373 gold!!! Wizard101, please do whatever you can to stop this madness!!

Thanks!

Emily UnicornHorn
Balance Wizard
Master Sorcerer

Please read her instructions more closely..

"I've got an Initiate Crafter badge just waiting for you... all you must do is to bring me two Stingers of the Scorpion and two Constellation Jewels.

You must have those items in your backpack when you visit her. If you have stored, sold or trashed those items, you must either re-make them, or if you're very lucky you can find the at the Bazaar.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.